AU: Sprog On The Way

I lost EVERYTHING I had written for the up coming chapters. Long and the short my computer had to be factory reset. I thought I had saved all my chapters on the cloud but I guess they were saved to my computer. Lost it all. Have to start all over.

Wrote this as both a request by JoyceeChann and to be able to give you update/new chapter. JoyceeChann I hope this is what you were hoping for 😊

For those of you who don't know. Sprog is slang for child.

Saitama:

You were pacing around your home trying to understand what was happening. This had to be a mistake. You were not ready for this emotionally or even financially nor was Saitama. How could you have let this happen? When did it happen? You were careful when it came to birth control. That 2% pregnancy rate was no joke. Would you have to move back to your country to try and support the child with your family's help? You needed to talk to Saitama right now and knowing he was on his way did not ease your stress any. The moment he walked through the door; you ran into his arms in tears due to the stress of the unknown. Saitama held you, rubbing your back and rocking you side to side. "What's wrong? You can tell me." You muffled your words as you kept your head hidden in his chest. "I didn't catch that." Saitama said getting more concerned by the second but hiding it from you to try and not make things worsts. Finally, pulling away enough to get the words out. "I'm pregnant!" Saitama froze. Your words settling into his brain which was starting to panic. "Oh." "Don't just say oh!! This is serious!" Saitama cleared his throat. "I know it is, but I mean. We have talked about it before, remember? I guess I will have to move here cause my place isn't big enough. Hope the rent is not too bad. Plus, Genos can help. Then again, babies cost a lot." You started to laugh feeling both relieved and highly amused. Of course, Saitama was more worried about the cost versus having an actual baby. "Wait, so Genos would be moving in too?" "Yeah, I can't really see him being able to study me without being here plus, he is a great cook and cleaner. We'll need that kind of help and his no bother." You smiled shaking your head, worried about nothing.

Genos:

Things had been different with your body lately, you always felt tired even when you got a full 8 hours. As rare as that was, you were still tired after that, your period was so light that you had questioned if you even had one. A few odd smells started to turn your stomach. None of it really worried you, just something you had started to notice. Genos on the other hand. Now, he was a different story. You were not allowed to do anything around the house anymore, he kept trying to talk you into taking shorter shifts and the less busy ones at that. You noticed him scanning you a lot more often and he was starting to throw things out of the small office that lets face it, you never used. This morning you knew something was not right. You got out of Genos' arms and ran to the bathroom, just making it in time. Once you felt well enough to stand you took out an old pregnancy test you have had for a few years. You paced in the bathroom waiting for the results. Could you be? With some help from Doctor Kuseno, you and Genos had a chance to start a family when you were ready. You had not started trying and you would never cheat on Genos, but he was always in battle, could something have set things rolling too soon? You sighed taking a look at the results. It was barely visible, but you saw the plus sign. You slowly walked out of the bathroom is shock. How were you going to tell him? Surely he wouldn't believe that you hadn't cheated on your cyborg boyfriend and ended up pregnant. "[Name]? Are you alright? You are looking pale. Have you started throwing up? You have a slight pale clammy look that is often associated with being ill. Shall I get you some water?" You took a deep breath not wanting to worry him, he was oddly calm for Genos. "I'm pregnant." Genos just looked at you as if he were waiting for you to say something else. "I am aware, I noticed during one of my weekly scans of your body that you were pregnant. As we have not been on a great schedule, I had assumed you already knew and were confident in my abilities to pick that up. I also assumed that you have been caring for the child as you seemed to be eating much fresher foods lately." You just watched him in shock and aww. "So, you knew?" Genos nodded his head "I did inform you that Doctor Kuseno had called me letting me know about a potential defect in the section he last worked on." You nodded "He last worked on your.....And your ok with being a father?" Genos nodded "I have started reading many parenting books, most have been pointless, but master has given me some advice." "Whatever he told you. No."