AU: Meeting One Of The Big 9

Waited this long just to be disappointed lol

Saitama:

Standing in front of you was the man himself. One of the big 9, the one that took hold of city Z. His black jumpsuit with contrasting red gloves, red boots and red cape had an imposing power to it but, what made your heartbeat in fear were his eyes. They had almost no colour to them but, you could see that hint of red. That hint that made him so much more terrifying. How did you get here? Trapped by a cold brick wall in a rainstorm with the imposing Caped Baldy leaning over you smirking. Earlier in the day, you had finally made up your mind. You were leaving this city and going to one that you might be safer in. You currently lived on the edge of city Z, as far away from the Caped Baldy, the other criminals, and the drug addicts. A place heroes rarely came. Safety was your top priority; however, life was a bitch. You could not afford a safer place then where you were at. That is until now. Your friend in city M finally got the paperwork in order to allow you to move in with her. Moving in this world ruled by villains required permits and the penalty of lying on the documents was death. Whether or not a villain actually cared about the people in their city was another matter. They only cared about their numbers. The more people they have living under them the more power they had and the easier it was to acquire more land. Simply put, more people meant more needs, more needs meant more land, more land means more fighting and more fighting means letting the world know where you stand. Needless to say, that without a good enough reason to move, you were forced to stay where you were. In this case you used the reason for work. Your work was about 45 minutes way, you needed a much closer place to live in order to work to pay the taxes which in turn paid for the damage caused by all the fighting. You were just getting back to what would no longer be your apartment when you could feel an imposing presence behind you. "I hear you're trying to leave. Well why don't you tell me why that is." You could hear the smirk in the way he spoke. Slowly turning and finally facing the leader of this city. Taking a step back from where you stood, you swallowed hard, cornered as your back hit the brick wall. "I need to leave for work. The commute is getting to be too much, and this city doesn't offer a lot of job opportunities." Your words growing quieter as each pasted your lips. The man in front of you started to laugh. As if on cue rain started falling from the sky. "You should have though about that before you moved here." "But-but! I got approval!" You quickly covered your mouth, dread filling you. The air was thin, and you were scared to breath. "Did you know that I knew who you were before you moved here?" You slowly lowered your hands from your mouth. "N-n-no." Saitama gave a low chuckle. "Before I took over this place you had helped me. I had been training to be a hero and was not extraordinarily strong. You had given me your boxed lunch. I never forgot that. You might have but, well that doesn't matter." Saitama's hand gently tilted your head up as his thumb rubbed across your lower lip. "I was once a hero for fun. Now I'm a villain for power and with that power I will keep you here." You shook your head from his grip. "No, I will not live in this dump! If you want me to stay, then make this place worth living in!" The fear had only momentarily left your body and now the fear had returned 10 folds. This time he grabbed your chin more forcefully. "You amuse me. I will improve the city with you by my side. Whether you like it or not." He used his free hand to hold his cape over you, keeping you dry. You did not understand this villain, but you would soon be given no choice but to get closer to him.

Genos:

Staying on your best behaviour became part of your everyday life. With a city full of cameras that were designed to be able to scan anyone at anytime put you and many others on edge. You had heard of people just vanishing after speaking ill of the constant surveillance within the city. Others told stories of how those who caused any ill will to the city were never seen again and the most bizarre was someone had said in their opinion that the Caped Baldy was weaker then Sweet Mask and they had killed on the spot. That one had made the news in your area. Each city only authorized certain things behind reported on, meaning every city had their own news channels. After that story hit, the whole city changed over night. More cameras, people being much more uptight, more people trying to leave and everyone acting like everyday was a beautiful gift. If only you actually thought that. This city had higher security; however, it was allowed to attack the civilians, and no one knew what might trigger them. Being good was the only safe way to avoid the machines. On your walks home, such as this one, you were always mindful of the security systems. This walk home felt off, something, something was not right. There was something in the air that you could not put your finger on. That is until the Demon Cyborg himself came flying at you, wrapping you in his black and red metal arms as the two of you hit through a few buildings causing a large amount of damage. What you did not understand was why he had protected you. He had used his robotic body to shield you from any harm. When the intruder made his way over to the two of you, you were not sure what to do. Now that you were technically part of the fight. You could not just run away but you also did not have the ability to fight back nor actually shield yourself. "Well, well, well. Little robo boy find himself a human plaything? How cute. It almost breaks my heart to have to separate you two. Almost." He smirked pulling out what looked to be a lighter, just a normal zippo style lighter. That is until you saw the green light and realized that it was more so an energy blaster. "I would be kind and let you kiss goodbye; though, I don't want to be kind Ahhahaha-!!" The man's laugh died off as quickly as it came on. The man in charge of this city had shot his own energy ball, killing, and disintegrating the invader on contact. Demon Cyborg finally stood up and released you from his grasp, his black hair contrasting against his red eyes. "You made for a good distraction. I might have a need for you. It's best to bring you back with me until I have decided of your use and value." Your eyes widened as you tried to move away from him. He glared not willing to play games. "You can either come willingly or by force. I have the ability to both watch and hear everything that the city system picks up. Trying to run will be futile, not to mention that I can control them to kill you on the spot, track you down by your vitals or I could just as easily access your files and go after your family. Ultimately you will be returning with me to my home." You did not try to think of away out of this. He was right and you both knew it. You gave in and left with him willingly. He picked you up bridal style and using the rockets on his feet flew you to his shared living quarters with the Caped Baldy. "I didn't know you needed a plaything. She is your responsibility don't make me deal with her." "Yes master. Come [Name] to my room."