No Longer Single!!

So close to the fun scenarios you can taste it!

Saitama:

You smiled happily as you walked into Saitama's apartment, he had given you a key to his apartment and you also gave him one to yours. Genos had insisted on having a set as well which you didn't mind. It was actually a better idea to have a few different people with keys, just as long as no one lost them. Saitama glanced up from his manga as you walked in. "Hey [Name], what did you bring this time?" he asked noticing the bags in your hand. "A few small household items that were on sale I figured you could use and some food for a cheap meal." You told him happily as he smiled at that and looked in the bags as you brought them over to him. "Oh, that's a good tooth brush. Thanks. How much was it?" You just smirked at him "Don't worry about the price my bald-headed friend. I bought you and Genos them so take the gift." You teased him as he glared at that nickname "don't call me that." You gently rose an eyebrow but still smirked at him as you headed to the small kitchen and put the food away before starting to clink pots and pans. "I'll tell you a nickname to call me when your finished dinner." Saitama told you and kept reading his manga about to eating some of his chips "Don't ruin your appetite!" You called from the kitchen, making him jump in the process. "Ok my nagging friend." You glared at that and pointed the knife in your hand at him "Don't even think about it Saitama!" Saitama just gave you a smile and went back to his manga again. "When will Genos be getting home? Should I leave his aside of allow him to make his own dinner?" You asked Saitama who shrugged really not sure. You gave a nod and decided to make him a meal on the side in case he wanted it. After cooking you brought the plates to the small table, sitting with Saitama and started eating. "mmm I wouldn't have thought to make this. It's great. You'll have to write it down for me." You nodded happily as your mouth was full of food. Saitama sighed giving you a small annoyed smile "You are the weirdest girlfriend." He said smoothly causing you to almost chock. "Girlfriend? Are you asking me to be your girlfriend or was this just something you decided on your own?" You weren't upset at all, but you wanted to know where it was coming from. "We act like a couple and I have feelings for you." You staid silent as you ate noticing the worried look on his face "My boyfriend the hero scared that I would be upset?" Saitama smirked shaking his head eating. "I have returned master." Genos called and took off his shoes "Hello [Name], how have your days been?" the cyborg asked and picked up his plate "Nothing too interesting happened. Saitama finally made me his girl. You owe me a pop." Genos nodded his head not surprised. Saitama on the other hand was "You were betting on me asking you to be my girlfriend?!" "Master, it was merely a timing bet and not a suggestion that you would not ask her at all." "That doesn't make it any better!"

Genos:

Since that night Genos has always made an effort to come walk you home after a late shift at the restaurant. The two of you really started to connect. You would even give him and his master anything that the restaurant determined to be 'not fresh'. The reality was, the food in the restaurant was only considered fresh for 24 hours. The food was really good for a few days after being prepped for the day. Genos was always very grateful that you would do this for him. You told him to view it as a thank you. "How was your shift today [Name]?" "It was great but we're just getting so much busier that it's becoming a bit much. I heard that we are planning on opening another store." Genos nodded before gently glancing at you "Does that mean that you might be changed locations, or would you plan on staying here?" He asked almost sounding unhappy that you could be moving around. "I have requested to stay at this location, but I really don't get a say in the matter. It's not like I really have an excuse as to why I need to stay in this location." You said with a sad sigh. "I will speak to your boss and explain that changing locations would put a strain on our arrangement." You giggled a little smiling up at Genos sweetly. He had such a kind heart, just wanting to help you where he could and make your life easier. "I don't think my boss will really care that you're walking me home. He'll tell me to find someone else to walk with me." "I will not give him an option to tell me no, your safety is one of my top priorities." Genos told you just being extra protective. "I really love how much you want to keep me safe, but I really think that in this case it won't do anything." Genos glared watching you "[Name] I have very deep feelings for you, I have done some research on what the feelings could be, and I believe is that it is called love." You stopped walking and looked the cyborg deeply in the eyes not sure what to say. He was patiently waiting for you to speak. Gathering your thoughts, you finally replied to his comment "I would love to be your girlfriend Genos, I still don't think it will help with keeping me at this location, but I really like you too." Genos smiled softly and gently took you by the hand. "I had no idea you liked me more then just as a friend. This is the best day of my life." "By accepting me as your boyfriend you have in turn made this one of the best days I have had in some time."