Nail Art:

Who doesn't like getting their nails done? Also, props to all the nail art I've posted. I'm jealous! Someone want to make my nails look good? lol

Saitama:

You were laying on Saitama's futon as he was reading one of his manga with his head resting on the small of your back. Happily looking over you nails, you smiled very satisfied with how they turned out. "I hope they last." You said, feeling Saitama nodding slightly on your back. "They were pretty expensive; I don't get why you had them done when you have perfectly good nails already." "I had a coupon and my nails were looking gross, of course you didn't seem to notice them getting bad. Not that I expected you to notice them at all." You gently put them in front of his face so he could get a better look at the nail art. "They do look nice, not 50$ nice, but nice." "Your so cheap and mean at times my egg. Why do I love you again?" "You have a weird thing for bald heroes?" You giggled rolling your eyes "No, just a thing for weirdos." Saitama turned his head to somewhat face you "And you say I'm the mean one."

"

Genos:

Leaving the nail salon Genos was awaiting you with an iced tea. "Thank you, Genos your so sweet." You told him as you kissed his cheek. "You are welcome. I am surprised that you have gotten acrylic nails as you work in the food industry." You shrugged sipping the tea "My boss said it was alright, so I don't see the problem." Genos watched you not sure if he should explain the complications, he decided against it. "Why did you choose that look?" You looked down at them happily "Their so pretty and I love the colours. Don't you like them?" Genos kept looking at them straight faced "I do not concern myself with nails. I am happy that you like and enjoy them. So long as they make you happy, I like them." Blushing slightly, you kissed his cheek again. "Love you" "I love you as well."

"

Sonic:

"Shooots and ladders!" You yell as yet again you dropped the pen you had been writing with. Your nails had been in need of some RNR, Sonic got you into a salon but now your nails were too long. You couldn't really use your fingertips with the nails you had now. "You'll get use to them. Also, I can teach you some adult swear words. I know a lot." Sonic teased as he picked up the pen for you. "No, I'm good and thanks." You went back to making your shopping list, using your nails to stab your tofu cubes and dip them in some sauce before eating them. "....... that's disgusting. You know you can ask me to help out. You can be a princess and enjoy your bodyguard every once in a while." You blushed as your finished what was in your mouth. "I'm used to being self reliant. But when you put it that way. I wouldn't mind my triple S bodyguard helping me out."