Rated R: Sonic

I'm an Idiot. I wrote it, thought I had published it. Guess not. Sorry!!!!!

It had been days now and you just could not take much more of it. Being part demon certainly had its ups and downs. Right now, it was a down. You were in heat, Sonic was on a job and his scent all over the house made it impossible for you to not go crazy. Cold showers, working out, working around the house and garden. Nothing was going to calm your body down until you and Sonic became one. Your demon half was starting to come out just thinking about what you were going to do to him once he returned. You could stay in heat for weeks at a time, normally this is when you isolated yourself. Your home never smelt of anything but your cleaning products, burning wood stove and well, your own natural scent. With nothing to make your senses worst it never bothered you too much in the past. Now your home smelt of him, your handsome, loving, sneaky boyfriend. This was your downfall. You knew his touch and his scent only brought up, of course the naughtiest of memories that you two had shared in this home. You finally heard the front door open, that is when you attacked. Tackling Sonic, kissing him passionately as you grinned against him desperate for any fraction, any amount of pleasure he was willing to give you. Sonic placed his hand tightly on your hips stopping your actions and pulling away to breath. A knowing smirk plastered on his face. "Well well well. Someone has been very lonely, what can I do to help?" You let out a frustrated groan still trying to grind him. "I need you right now Sonic." This caused him to smirk more, that oh so 'innocent' smirk of his, eyes showing the same lust as yours. "Beg me for what you want." "I want you to give me the unbelievable pleasure that only you can give. I want your right now. I NEED you right Now!" It took a few moments to register what just happened. Using his speed, he had carried you to the bedroom, strip you both down and get you on your hands and knees. You quickly adjusted to be more comfortable as he put on the black coloured layer of protection, you gasped as you felt his fingers starting to tease your already sensitive entrance. You wiggle your hips more desperate for him then ever. His finger was slowly replaced with his thick throbbing manhood, that he painfully slowly rubbed against your wet parts. "Please! Sonic! No more teasing!" "Anything for you." Without warning he slammed his full length into you, gently pulling out till just his tip was inside of you just to slam hard into you again. He did this for your not sure how long, but you kept moaning and clawing at the sheets as he did so. His speed picked up gradually, none the less you kept moaning, moving in time with his thrusts. Sonic leaned over you, his hands gripping onto your hips harder. "Now I'll show you real speed. Don't worry about trying to keep up." He heavily breathed in your ear before he bites it. That pleasurable distraction was all your brain had time to register. The speed he was going on made your body shake, your eyes rolled back as your claws dug into the near by pillow ripping into it as you came undone under him. Opening your eyes, you gently looked over your shoulder to see Sonic rubbing your back lovingly. "Guess it was a little too much for you at the end. Sorry sweetheart." He said kissing your cheek, his hand never removing from your back. "It was the best sex I've had; it was truly perfect." Sonic's hand moved down your back to your ass and gave it a squeeze. "Oh? Should I leave you alone when you're in heat again?" "You knew?!" "Only when I came home. You don't normally take to your demon self." You sighed and went to lay on the pillow only to lay on feathers. "What?" "When you came. You ripped it apart." You groaned shaking your head "Great I need to buy a new one now." You gasp as his finger entered you, slowly moving and teasing you. "How about I make you forget all about the feathers around the room?" moaning softly you nod in agreement. Being in heat wasn't so bad when Sonic was around.