Halloween costumes

Best time of the year!!!

Saitama:

You jumped from Saitama's balcony and feel into his arms. Saitama held you in his arms pretty confused "I was just making my way up there." You shook your head no "We're handing out candy at my place." Saitama chuckled shaking his head as his Joker wig started to fall off his head. You happily adjusted it for him. "You're not in costume." He commented as he set you on your feet "I'm classic Harley Quinn. I'm dressed and everything." You frowned. Saitama smirked teasingly "But your already crazy so not much of a costume." He chuckled at the look on your face "SAITAMA!!!"

Genos:

You knocked on the apartment door giggling happily seeing your cyborg dressed proudly as his hero. Saitama himself. "I think we make the weirdest couple, but I can't wait to see Saitama's reaction. You've got the hidden camera set up right?" Genos nodded quickly letting you in. Genos brought you some tea just as his master entered. "....... Genos why are you and your girlfriend dressed as us?" He said trying to keep his cool not sure why you dressed as your own boyfriend. You giggled happily standing similarly to how Genos normally does and deeply bowed "Welcome home master!" you both said in unison, causing the real Saitama to sigh but smile none the less.

King:

"I don't mind the last-minute invitation, but don't you think Saitama could have planned this little get together a few days ago. Good thing we have a few costumes. Oh, wear this! We can go as a couple like this." You called as he took the hanger from you and nodded "This is a classic pairing." He put on his costume as you changed into your own "Pika Pika!!" You called as King held out a pokeball "Get in here." He joked as you walked into his arms. Gingerly picking you up he rested his forehead against yours. "Shall we head to the party? Not sure how good it will be, but we can always beat him and Genos at a few video games." "Pikachu!"

Metal Bat:

You finished putting on the needed makeup to match Zenko's colours. You were a princess as per the child's request, Zenko was a fairy and currently changing into said costume. Metal Bat came out of the bathroom attached to his room. Smirking as you looked him over, he puffed out his chest making his way over. "What do we have here? A defenceless princess to add to my treasures." He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer. "Oh no a dragon, whatever shall I do?" You giggled gently placing your hands on his shoulders and leaned in more. Just as you two were about to kiss the bedroom door slams open "Stop trying to turn that dragon into a prince! Its just getting dark enough to go trick or treating! You can try and turn him into a prince later." You giggled nervously "Of course, we'll be down in a few minutes, make sure you have everything you need and that we have the right meeting spot for your friends." Zenko nodded hurrying off as Metal Bat whispered in your ear. "You heard what she said princess. Later tonight you'll have to tame this dragon."

Zombieman:

"You know Zombie of my eye. Your costume triggers me so much." You told him with a shiver not about to look at him. "I think its a good one. I don't really see the reason your so triggered." You looked at the pumpkin mask that fully covered his head, then at the perfect replica of his real head in his arm. "I know you can't die and all but seeing your lifeless head in your arms just bothers me." Without seeing it you could tell he was smiling under the mask "I guess that means you really love me." "Of course, I do. I bought this silly costume because I figured you would like it." Zombieman turned the head in his hands and his own to get a good look at you. "A sexy dead bride? I'm not sure if you're hinting something or just wanted me to see your skin." He nervously chuckled. "I'm not just a dead sexy bride. I'm YOUR bride even in death." Zombieman blushed under the mask. "I really think we should head home so I can show you what I think about that." "Ok later, first party." You said while happily linking your arm with his as the replica head looked down 'disappointed'. "Seriously. I'm burning that thing later."

Mumen:

Some of the other C class heroes were hosting a Halloween costume party a few nights before the actual day. Of course, you were Mumen's plus one. Helping him with his wig you kept giggling not able to take him seriously. "You had to find the biggest grey afro wig to be a mad scientist, didn't you?" He chuckled softly "Saitama said it would look good for what we were doing so I went with it." You shook your head smiling "Best intentions but not very smart at times." "That's true, Genos' idea was really good." "Yeah frankin-mermaid so I can actually walk in this costume." You laughed gently kicking your leg to prove it, as Mumen finished putting on the fake stitches for you. "We might not win anything but its a very unique pairing." He said looking at you both in the full-length mirror, nodding in agreement you added "And you'll probably be covered in my lipstick so, that will be a treat. Because I'm an affectionate drunk." Mumen blushed deeply as you grabbed his hand pulling him along with you "Let's go!"

Sweet Mask:

You knew dating the Amai mask would involve going to more, elegant parties. It wasn't something you ever looked forward to, but it gave you an excuse to be a bigger part of his life. This time however, you couldn't wait to go to the costumed soirée. You were going as one of the most iconic couples out there and they were just perfect for this time of year. Gomez and Morticia Addams. Surprisingly this had been Amai's idea. It all made sense once you were at the party. With that being said he took every opportunity he had to held you, kissed from your hand all the way up to your shoulder, played with locks of your hair. He truly was enjoying the ability to shower you with affection in public without it seeming over the top. "Mon cherie, don't you think your getting a little carried away?" Amai seemed to perk up even more seeing you in character. "Cara Mia. I can't help it. You mean more to me than all the bats in all the caves in the world." You blushed deeply while giggling at how committed he was to this 'role'. "Do you know how many people have taken our picture tonight? I won't be able to walk to work in the morning." Amai smirked holding you closer "It only means the world will know how in love we are. I don't see that as a problem." "You truly are Gomez Addams at heart." You said while kissing his cheek. "And you, the only woman who can capture my heart." This was going to be a long loving Halloween night.

Sonic:

Sonic chuckled as he watched you look around as you waited to enter Halloween Haunt at the amusement park. This was your first year doing it, which made you both nervous and excited. "So, they can't touch us, right? They just do jump scars?" Sonic nodded his head answering this question for probably the hundredth time, he didn't mind seeing this side of you or how closely you were holding his arm to yourself. As you both stood in line looking around at everyone else's mini or simple costumes, you both opted to wear your character onesies. Honestly a lot of people had chosen to do that this year, it was particularly cool the last few nights, this night was no exception. Choosing to have a little fun with picking them out you had bought Sonic his and he bought you yours. They were just comfortable pajamas after all, did it really matter what you ended up wearing? It seems you both had the same sense of humour as you bought him a sonic the hedgehog and he bought you a fox one. A lot of people were calling you Tails. "You're not going to leave my side no matter what right?" You asked giving him the puppy dog eyes. "No, never. I'm your bodyguard after all." He teased as the gates finally opened.

Garou:

"You know, I can really see you being like that father that gets way too into Halloween. Like even more then the kids do. Or maybe that creepy uncle?" You told Garou as he happily hid in the bushes to scare a few kids as they came to the front of the house. You had set up a haunted house in your garage with an extension that went from the side of the house back to the front. Garou had proudly set it all up for you this year and after you went through it making sure it wasn't too scary you were open for business so to speak. "I'm a monster after all [Name], I love this sort of thing." You gave him a soft kiss on the top of his head while gently rubbing his back "Ok Bendy, my little dancing demon. The kids will be coming soon. Don't go overboard and anyone that looks to be under 4 feet tall, don't scare them. It's probably a 5-year-old." Garou rolled his eyes as he lovingly rubbed the only part of your body he could reach from his hiding spot "Yes Alice, you so called angel." You giggled rolling your eyes this time. You had so many treats for the kids, the haunted house and because your grandpa insisted. Pamphlets of his dojo for the kids who were interested. It was going to be a great night and hopefully the talk of the town... just not in a bad way.....Garou!