tickles

mere:
i hung up the phone and drove as fast as i could to my apartament.

the hospital was near so i arrived in like 6 minutes.

i open the door and run to my room and take of my hospital clothes.
i change into a black sweater, black jeans, gucci belt fake of course, white bralette and some necklaces.

i brush my hair and i put some mascara on.

i was so nervous.

suddenly the door bell rings.

i run and open it and see a man in suit and sunglasses.

ummm

"hi i'm kevin jack and jack bodyguard" he says sticking his hand out and i shake it "meredith, nice to meet you" i say with a smile.

just then jack appairs in the door.

"jack!" i say and hug him.
"hii!" he says hugging me so hard.

i started to cry... let me be i was with in my period and i'm very hormonal.

we hug each other so hurt my chest was starting to hurt.

he breaks the hug and looks at me "i'm so happy to finally see you in real person" he says smiling.
i smile "i can't believe this" i say still shook.

"well believe it" johnson says next to jack.

"omg hii" i say hugging him. he hugs me back.

"how has new york welcome you?" i ask them and jack grabs my waist and kiss my forehead, i smile and look at him.

"really good! fans here are like monsters but nothing serious happened" j says.

"well i'm glad" i say "let me show you my apartament"

"i will stay outside just if any fan wants to get inside" kevin says

"are you sure?" i ask him and he nods his head.

we walk in and jack was still grabbing my waist and i couldn't stop smiling.

"this is the kitchen" i show them "there is the living room and dining room"

"its really nice" jack says smiling.

"how do you paid for this?" j ask

"oh um well... half with the work i used to had..."i say sad and jack rubs my back "and half with another thing that i will talk about it later"

they don't ask anything more so i just continue the tour.

"this is my sixteen year old brothers room and this my little sister" i say "they are in school now"

they nod their heads "this is a guest room and over there is my room. oh and that blonde thing over there is my dog"

bella jumps off my bed and starts jumping and moving her tail

"omg she is so cutee!" j says

"whats her name?"

"bella" i say "its my little sister name and she choose it of course"

they laugh

"you have a really nice apartament" j says.

"thank you!"

"lets sit there and talk" jack says.

"so what are the plans?" j says smiling to me and jack. we were sitting in one coutch and j in other.

"um i don't know... for how many weeks are you staying?" i ask them.

"um i think a month but only two weekd for meetings and concert and that type of things" j says

i nod "well then we have a lot of time to do thing together" i say looking at jack.

he smile and pulls me closer to him

"well since i knew you were going to be all kissy kissy i thought: why don't mere introduced me to one of her friends"

i laugh "two are single so you can decide between emma: my best friend who is a total hottie and maddie: who is also my best friend and so sweet!"

"why are you so fucking cuuutee?" jack says hugging me tight

"ahh" i scream surprise and he lets me go.

"i think emma sound cool... can you call her like... now" j says

i laugh and gave him her number and he go talk to her in the other room so finally me and jack are alone.

"i can't believe this!" i say looking at him.

"can't believe it neither" he says and gets on top of me.

"ahh" i scream and start to laugh and he starts tickling me.

"stooop" i say laughing "jackkk" i laugh more.

then we heard someone clears his thorught and we see j standing there.

"i'm sorry to interrupt your" he stops "whatever were you doing but i call emma and i'm gonna meet her in a cafe so talk to you later" he says and then gets out.

"bye j" jack says fixing my shirt "call me if something happens with a fan"

"i know" j yells closing the door.

"so..." jack says in a flirty voice

"no!"i says getting up "since we don't know each other for that much you should know that i fucking hate tickles so never do it again"

he gets up too "fine i'm sorry" he says and hugs me.