fack

mere

so its been a few days in which i have been eating like a pig probably because my period it getting close and feeling nauseous, again, i have been eating like shit.

the other day i had bacon with pizza for breakfast then at lunch i had lasagna and some cheesecake, i ate like three cookies later and then at dinner i ate a burger...

this has happen to me before though so no, i am not pregant, i hope. but yeah, this happened to me like when i was twenty and i end up throwing up all the food i had eaten for the past days... i shivered when i remembered that, i hate throwing up!

well but now its only one week for jack to come here!!! so i am super excited and i have been cleaning everything all morning and now i am heading to the gym to lose the few pounds i have gain in the past days of crazy eating, it usually last two days and the next days my period starts, so today it is suppose the start and i put a pad so there is no accident.

i started to do some crunches when i felt some weird taste on the back of my throat and i inmidatly reconigze it... vomit.

i run to the bathroom and got inside a stool and kneel dowm infront in the toilet ready to throw up. i opened my mouth and there it was...

i threw up for like fifteen minutes and i felt like shit. i flash the toilet and got out of the bathroom. i looked in the mirror and i looked pale and sick and i wash my mouth and hands.

i decided to just go back home to rest in my bed... maybe is also strees...

once i arrived to my apartamnet i change into my pajamas, got inside my bed and took a quick nap but quickly wake up feeling food on my throat again and ran to the bathroom.

"are you okay?" justin asked peeking his head in the bathroom and saw me sitting in the bathroom with my head inside the toilet.

"i don't think so" i said and threw up again, okay i want to cry.

"do you want me to drive you to the doctor?" he asked getting a little closer.

i shook my head clenaing the vomit in my chin with my hand "its probably just my hormones going crazy and i have been eating a lot of shit lately" i explained and he nodded "could you... you know... be like um p-pregnant maybe?" he asked nervously and i shook my head "i take the pill" i said and sighed and he nodded "welk call me if you need anything" he said and i thank him and he walked oit.

i stood up slowly and wash my mouth and hands like three times, i felt like shit.

i went back to bed and went through my phone amd sae a text from jack.

jack: i loved what you wrote mere. i love that you don't see me like just a hot guy and you genienly love me...

jack: and of course i feel the same about you love. you are an amazing woman i can't wait to created a happy family with you in the future, i love you meredith ♥️

well maybe you will get a child right now...

-----

i quickly locked the bathroom door and opened the pregnancy test. i just wanted to make sure nothing was happening and that i was not pregnant, i could not be pregnant... i am only 21...

i pee on it and left in the counter.

i was praying for it to come out as negative, i could not deal with a kid right now... and jack will kill me... he will have to stop all his career to take care of this child, he will not continue doing what he loves god he will stop loving me....

i didn't realized i was crying until i felt the tears going down to my mouth and i took a deep breath and clean my face.

if he dumps me i just have to model like a oregnant lady and live out of it... with two more children... fuck.

i was crying hard right, this couldn't be happening. i was going to be a single lady with two other kids and i will have to carry the baby to work, this is not good...

god you don't even know if your pregnant dumbass!

i groaned and cleaned my tears and looked at the time, five minutes have past.

i looked at it and saw two big lines, it was positive.

"fuck!" i said loudly and sat down on the ground... this was happening, i had to tell jack and i had to confront him breaking up with me... i just had to do it.

i sadly grabbed my phone and went to text.

i was typing: 'jack, i am pregnant' but the ereast it since i thought it was better if i tell him in person.

i can't fucking believe this.

i just decided to amswered the sweet words he text me earlier and thought how i will not have this again...

mere: i love you jack