dream

mere

i woke up the next day and saw jack sleeping peacefully besides me and i smile while looking at his gorgeous face.

today i had plenty things to do: talk to justin, go to the doctor, organize myself depending on what justin said and then more things so once i woke up i quickly showered because i have no time to lose!

i got out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my body and jack smiled when he saw me "good morning" he said in that raspy voice i loved while he laid down in the bed shirtless. i smiled "good morning" i said and walked towards him to kiss him "i want to go to the doctors with you" he said breaking the kiss and i smiled "i'll like that, it is at 12 p.m but before that i have to talk to justin, thats why i showered very early" i said while i sat on jack's lap and i felt him looking at me "its a good idea, maybe you can have breakfast with him and i take care of bella" he said. he fingers were touching my lips as he talked and i smiled "i love you so so so much jack finnegan gilinsky" i said kissing all his face as he laid back on the bed and i notice a smile on his face "and we have to asked the doctor if we can have sex" he said looking at me and i bit my lip and nodded "i need to get dress" i said and got off him and walked to my closet.

i took some clothes and put them on in the bathroom. i heard justin earlier in the kitchen so i knew he was awake.

"i will talk to him, wish me luck" i said to jack and he smirked at me as i got out of my room.

i sofly knocked on his door and he opened it harshly "hey" i said "hey" he said opening the door more so i could come inside "um, we kinda need to talk about some stuff and i was wondering if you would like to have breakfast with me so we can talk calmly" i asked him fidgeting my fingers nervously "um sure, let me get dress" justin said and i nodded "i'll be in my room" i said and walked out.

i have been always a mother more than a sibiling to justin and bella, i feed them and take care of them, just like a mom... his dad is still in prision for six more years so i don't have to worry about him in a long time luckily...

the bathroom door opened and jack come out with a towel around his torso and immediately my hormones jumped, only if i wasn't pregnant...

he smirked at me and took some stuff from his suitcase and then walked to the bathroon while i had my eyes glue at him.

"i am ready" the door opened and justing appeared and i nodded and grabbed my bag. i knocked the bathroom door "jack we are leaving, bella is on her bedroom and bella dog in in the living room" i said through the door and jack opened the door wearing only his jeans "okay, i love you" he said and gave me a quick peck "i love you too" i said smiling and walked out of the apartament with justin.

-----

"so um, you were right... about why i was threwing up so much..." i said nervously once our food arrived.

"you are pregnant?" he asked with a shook face and i nodded with a soft smile and he smiled too "that is are some great news mere! how did jack took them?" he asked me and i nodded "very well" i said and clear my throat "the thing is that we want to be closes to each other you know, maybe moved in together but if he moves here he will be away from all his friends and work and we could moved there but i wanted you to asked you first what to you think" i said nervousky.

"about moving to california, L.A?" he asked me and i nodded "like my dream just came true" he said smiling "i hate new york and i have always wanted to live near the beach! and i could just continue high school there and jack is a great guy too" justin said ans i smiked "i can't believe you are saying yes, what about your ftiends?" i asked him and he roll his eyes "there are also people in california and hot girls too..." he said smirked and i laughed "this is great" i said and he nodded smiling while he put a piece of waffle in his mouth

------

i excitedly walked to our bedroom and jumped in the bed where jack was laying "the baby!" jack said once i landed "he said yes!" i said excited ignoring his comment and his eyes widen and he hugged me "we are moving in together!" he said hugging me tightly and i laughed.

after that we went to the doctor where we were both nervous as fuck.

i sat down on the bed nervously while jack stood beside me, if there wasn't a baby in there i was going to cry.

"may i?" the doctor which was a male said pointing to my shirt and i nodded and he raised up and put all the necesarry stuff "okay, lets see" he said and gave me and jack a smile and jack grabbed my hand while he look at the monitor bitting his lip.

he started moving the thing across my abdomen while we looked at the monitor "there it is" the doctor said but i didn't saw shit "that small peanut" he said pointing to some weird shit and i smiled and looked at jack who was smiling too "of course the baby doesn't have a face yet since it only a month an a half but soon it will start growing and devoloping body parts" he explained to us and we nodded "we actually have a question" jack said and i immediately blushed "could we still have... you know... sex?" jack asked and i felt my cheeks hot. the doctor smiled and nodded "of course you can, just use protection and be careful but you can" he said and i sighed reliaved because i couldn't wait anymore.

while we were driving i asked jack when should we annonced it to the world and he said that whenever i wanted.

i thought for some seconds and told him i wanted to wait some months, maybe once we are already living together...