job

mere

after jack posted that cute pic of me we went to central park we j and emma like a double date.

we were just talking all together and having a great time.

it was getting late so emma head home and me and the jacks to my apartament.

we arrived and order pizza for us and my sibilings.

"mere, can i skip school tomorrow?" justin ask me while shoving the pizza in his mouth.

"of course not" i say and he beg.

"please! i broke up with vanessa yesterday and i don't want to go to school and to all her bitch friends look at me like i was an asshole" he say begging.

i put my pizza down "you were the one that broke up with vanessa so now you have to face the consequences and man up" i say .

justin look at me angrily trying to make me change my mind and then he sigh.

"i hate you" he say joking and the jacks laugh

i laugh too and start thinking that i have to get up early for work... wait... i got fired!

i totally forgot that, with all the things that have happened with jack...

i sigh and realize jack was looking at me "whats wrong?" he whisper.

i shake my head "nothing" i say and smile at him.

we finish eating and we walk to my room.

"jack, i have to search for a job tomorrow" i say to jack and he nod.

"can you take care of bella tomorrow? on mondays she doesn't have school and you just have to feed her and make sure she doesn't die... that all" i say.

he laugh and nod "of course i can" he say and hug me.

"i love you" i say smiling and him.

he kiss me forehead "i love you more " he say smiling.

i kiss his lips and then i walk to my bathroom to change into my pijamas.