angry

mere

"what are you doing here?" he asked me angry but he still looked so hot.

i forrow my eyebrows.

"we are going to leave you guys so you can talk" j said walking away with stassie.

"oh um emma is in the uber" i said before they walked outside, j nod and then walk away

"what are you doing here?" he asked again more angry this time.

i crossed my arms over my chest "well i came here to visit you since you were busy and didn't answer any of my call" i said saying busy sarcastically "but when i got here it turns out you weren't that busy right?"

he came closer "i was busy" he said angrily.

"yeah i see, kissing madison in my back" i said as strong as i can even though i was so hurt.

"i did it because you did it first" he said coming closer to my face.

i got a little scared and back away but not losing my fierce.

"i did it first?!" i said angry "do you think i would cheat on you? after writting you what i felt for you that you knew i didn't open up easily, you think that i cheated?"

he nodded looking at me intensily "yeah i think because i saw it"

i forrow my eyebrows "what the hell are you talking about jack?"

he rolled his eyes and took out his phone and showed me a picture.

it was me in the shoulders of noah and emma and parker in the corner

i looked at him confused "do you think that is cheating? i will show you what is cheating" i said and took out my phone but he stopped me grabbing my hand

"you are in other mans shoulder, you are showing him your butt meredith, you probably kissed after that" he said letting go my hand and i could see hurt in his eyes.

i forrow my eyebrows. i was so angry at him that i thought i was a bitch and cheated on him "one, he is my friend. he knew i had a boyfriend because i called them to make me feel better since you didn't anwser any of my texts and two, i am not a slut like other girls that kissed other girls boyfriend's" i said, the last part refering to madison.

he lower his head "so you didn't cheat?" he asked.

i shook my head "but apperently someone did" i said and looked at the door to see madison standing there listen all the conversation.

i grabbed my purse and walked out but he grabbed my hand softly.

"sunshine i'm so sorry" jack said and a tear rolled down his face but he cleaned it quickly.

"sure you are asshole" i said and with that i walked away hitting madison in her shoulders with my shoulders.