reason

mere:

"i know i did that but only because i was mad, i was hurted" he said.

i cried more... why i loved him so much?.

i wanted to hugged him and kissed him but that wasn't okay. he needed more than just apologized to me.

"mere we just kissed a couple of times, and i know it is as bad as kissed a lot of time but i don't love her. i never did i love you meredith" he said.

'affairs don't started in the bedroom... they started with a conversation' i rememeber a quote i heard in a foster house...

i shook my head "i will not forgive you because of you only kissed her a couple of times" i said getting annoyed.

"i know" he said "i'm so fucking sorry meredith you can't imagine. how stupid i am i fucked up the amazing relationship we had and how it could have continue... i didn't thought about it. i was angry i saw you with other man... i thought wrong things about you, things that you are not and never will be ..."

i looked at him and tears where coming out of his eyes.

god forgive me for doing this.

"you knew what you were doing and you knew it would hurt someone but somehow that still didn't stop you" i said strongly.

jack just looked at me with tears falling from his eyes.

i did my best not to cry and i got up and walked to the door.

before opening the door and looked back at jack who was looking at me.

i wanted to run and hugged him but what he did was wrong and i wasn't going to forgive him that easily.

i opened the door and walked away.

before walking one more stepped i fall on the ground and cried.

* * *

i can't believe this book has almost 2 k !!! ily guys!!

vote and comment