eat

mere

after lunch with jack we went to my apartament to watch tv and relax.

we were better now. i could see that he really doesn't like madison at all so that is good.

we were watching hunger games in the living room.

"ahh!" we heard bella scream from her room and i jumped and ran to her room.

"what happened?" i asked her while she cried in my shoulder.

"i fell and hit my lip" she said crying.

i looked at her lip and it was bleeding "lets go to the bathroom" i told her.

i cleaned her lip and then out an ice in her lip and she came to the living room to watch the movie with us but we change it to frozen.

when bella fell asleep i carried her to her room and then came back to the living room.

we didn't finish the movie since we fell asleep.

i woke up with my head in jack's lap, i yawn and fell him move.

i sat up "did i wake you up?" i asked him and he shook his head "nah i was already awake" he said.

i nodded "do you want to eat breakfast?" i asked him getting up and he nodded and we walked to the kitchen together.

"what do you want to eat?" i asked jack as opened the fridge.

"you" he said making my eyes widen while he smirked.

"jack! bella is here!" i said looking around to see if she was there, luckily she wasn't.

jack giggled "i was joking" he said wrapping his arms around my waist "well of course i want to do that but not now" he said smirking.

i pushed him away gently and walked to the fridge to take out some fruit "i am going to ignore your comment and eat some pineapple" i said sitting down on the chair.

he chuckled "you are so innocent" he said sitting infront of me.

i roll my eyes and continue eating.

bella appeared then rubbing her eyes with messy hair.

"good morning princess" i said to her grabbing her and sitting her on my lap.

she gave me a sweet smile and then looked at my clothes "why are with the clothes you wear yesterday?" she asked playing with the bottoms on my dress.

"me and jack fell asleep last night and forgot to change" i explained to her "do you want to eat something?" i said looking down at her.

"cereal" she said and i nod and gave her a quick kiss of her forehead and sit her down on the counter.

while i did that jack couldn't stop staring at me "what?" i asked him blushing.

he shook his head and looked away "nothing" he said.

i ignored it and serve some cereal with milk in a bowl for bella "here it is" i said givung it to her.

i sat her on a chair bext to me "sit there and eat it" i told her a little bossy.

she did as i told and i sat down again.

"so, what do you want to do today?" i asked him.

"why don't we go out to have dinner?" he said.

i nodded smirking "sounds good" i said.

•••
vote
&
comment