lunch

jack

me and mere decided to meet at a restaurant near her area.

i am already here waiting for her. i can't wait to see her.

the door opens and she appears. wearing a white dress with some brown sandals and glasses.

she looks beautiful and i am not the only one who can't see that because she gains many stare from man, some younger and some older.

i give her a soft smile when she sees me and she walks toward my table.

"hey" she says in her cute voice.

i get up and greet her with a small hug that luckily she returns.

"how are you?" i ask her sitting down as she does.

she nods "i am good, working a lot but good" she smiles softly.

i do the same "i am happy for you" i say and she nods and looks around awkwardly.

"what will you guys want to eat?" the waiter arrives breaking the awkward silence.

"i'll have pasta please" she orders and i order a burger.

the waiter walks away and we make eye contact.

should i apologize again?

"and how are you?" she asks breaking the silence.

"i am good, i made up with johnson luckily and now we are working in some music" i say.

she smile showing her beautiful white teeth "i am glad" she says.

"justin got a girlfriend" she says.

my eyebrows raise in surprise "really? i thought he wasn't looking for nobody seen he was 'to cool for high school girls'" i say smiling and mere laugh softly.

good, she isn't mad and she is happy.

"that was until he met this girl in a party and she drove him crazy. her name is katherine and she is very nice actually" mere says.

"here it is" the waiter says and give us the food.

"thank you" mere smiles to the waiter and he nods.

"i am happy for him, i remember how he broke veronica's heart" i say taking a bite of my burger.

she nods and eat some of her pasta "yeah and he was also sad in that time but now he is very happy and you can see he is in love" she say and i nod.

"can i ask you something?" she asks after some silence.

i look at her scared and nod.

"does madison still love you?" she asks insecure and i almost choke.

"i don't know actually, i don't talk to her. i don't have her number anymore" i say looking at how she relaxes slowly.

"why?" i ask her.

"well she still coments in your picture so maybe she still does i don't know" she says shyly.

"well maybe but i surely do not love her at all" i say smirking at her and mere blushes.

•••
vote
&
comment