okay

mere

time has passed and i haven't heard anything of jack. neither seen anything on social media.

i am not going to lie i felt a little dissapointed that he gave up that easily but i guess he found someone better or he went back to madison.

i am currently leaving work and driving myself back to my apartament.

i got inside amd bella greeted me moving her tail happily.

"hey little girl" i said strocking her "i love you so much!" i said.

i continue strocking her and she felt asleep.

i went to my room and changed into something more comfortavle since i had to study a lot.

while i has changing my shirt in the bathroom i heard my phone ringing in the kitchen.

i walked there half dresses and pick it up walking back to my room.

"hello?" i said.

"mere" jack voice said relieved.

"um hey" i said confused. i was happy to heard his voice but it was weird... i was still angry at all of the things he said to me.

"um how are you?" he asked, i could heard in his voice that he was nervous.

"i-i am good, you?" i asked.

"yeah i- yeah" he said nervously.

"why did you call me?" i asked after a few seconds of silence.

"well um i wanted to apologize again" he said.

i sighed "jac-"

"please heard me out" he begged.

i sighed again and let him continue.

"well i know i have explain this like i million times but again, it was just a week, a week trying to get you out of my head. trying to erase the picture of you kissing someone else. i had to do something to forget that so i went to madison who is nothing like you and will ever will. i used madison to get over you and i know is terrible too, i have been making a lot of mistakes lately as you can see. well um i am sorry i was so impulsive and inmidatly thought you were cheating on me when of course you were not, please forgive me meredith" he said through the phone.

i took a deep breath "okay" i said.

"okat what?" he asked.

"i forgive i guess" i said amd i heard jack lettung go a deep breath.

"i love you" he said amd i just stayed in silence.

"are you in new york?" he asked.

"yeah" i said.

"i'll go tomorrow, wait for me" he said.

i smiled "okay" i said and them hung up.