bye

j a c k

last night was something else.

it was amazing.

seing meredith being so condfident and sexy is something i will never forget.

i love her so damn much.

how her head went back amd soft moans came out of her mouth... god.

she was still sleeping and i just looked at how gorgeous she was.

unfourtunatly i had too sneeze and that made mere wake up.

"did you catch a cold?" she asked me in a sexy voice with messy hair.

"nah just allergies" i said and kissed her "good morning by the way" i said and she giggled.

"do you want to eat breakfast?" she said sitting up and covering her amazing body with the sheets.

"yeah lets go" i said getting up too.

she put some clothes on and so did i and we walked to the kitchen and cook something.

we sat down outside and my phone rang, it was johnson.

"its johnson" i said to mere and she nodded while she drank her coffee.

he just told me i had to be back on thrusday meaning i had left two days with meredith.

she was sad and so was i but we decided go just enjoy the little time we had to be together.

we went out a lot those two days and of course did some other stuff...

"bye jack! i love you!" mere said waving at me as i get on the plane and i smile and wave at her.

i miss her so much already.

•••
vote
&
comment