kisses

jack

she closed the door and i knew i would probably never see her again...

i sighed.

"its okay baby" madison said hugging me "she didn't made you happy" she said.

i pushed her off me gently "she did mads... i'm sorry but i want to be alone" i said.

she sighed "okay" she said amd kissed me on the lips but i didn't kissed her back.

she walked out and i sighed and pull my hair with my hands... i lost her.

she never cheated

she was loyal

but i wasn't...

i now i hurt me and her.

i sighed and groaned.

why i was so stupid?

why the hell did i thought that she cheated on me?

she is not a slut!

i opened the door of my house. when i did i saw her standing near the road waiting for something.

i walked closer and decided to tell her something.

"mere i'm really sorry" i said and she turned around.

she had red eyes and her eyebrows where forrowed.

when she saw me she shook her head and turn to look at the road again.

i walked closer "mere" i said.

"why did you thought i will cheat on you when you knew i loved you?" she said not looking at me.

loved...

i hold my tears... man up jack.

"because i'm a fucking idiot and i-i-i" i said not finding the words i wanted to say.

she now turned around to lookes at me "you what jack?" she asked md angrily.

"i don't know why i did it!? well because i'm stupid, an asshole and idiot, thats why!" i said sadly and she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"sunshine i'm really really sorry" i said getting closer.

"okay" she said.

"do you forgive?" i asked hopefully.

she rolled her eyes "no" she said and then walked to a car.

i walked back home destroyed.

i'm a fucking idiot.

i opened the door from the house and saw madison sitting on the couch watching tv.

"madison i told you to go" i said sighing.

"but baby i'm your new girlfriend now, forget that slut and kiss me" she said getting up from the couch and walking towards me.

i rolled my eyes "madison please" i said to her to stop but she kept walking.

she put her hands in my hair and started messing it up "baby" she said and kissed my neck.

i imagine meredith kissing it, like everythung was fine. both of us living here happily.

a tear rolled down my cheek and i quickly clean it off.

"madison i want to be alone please" i said pushing her gently.

she rolled her eyes and walked away.

when the door closed i fall in my knees and though about all the things me and mere could have done if i wasn't an idiot...

• • •

okay this is so sad i'm gonna cry.

vote and comment!