buddy

mere

today jack was finally arriving, meaning that i had to tell him everything...

i had been throwing up a little more the past days and my manager told me i was gaining weight and i had to lose it and i was about to tell her but i thought it was better to tell jack first.

i was picking him up from the airport right now so i was fidgeting my fingers nervously while i waited for him. i realized there were some of his fans also waiting for him, well not some, there were a lot. a few asked me for a picture which i gladly took.

my tummy was not big but i was slightly bigger, not much of course, i was only like a month pregnant.

after some time i saw him getting of the plane looking beautiful as always. he looked around between all his fans. searchung for something. he waved at them smilimg softly but he kept looking around and when ours eyes met his smile got bigher and all my problems went away.

he walked between the people and i walked to and when we met i hugged him tightly. i smell his cologne and i inmidatly forgot i was pregant "i fucking missed you" i whispred in his ear and he hugged me tighter.

after some seconds he pulled away and kissed me and the fans screamed and i smiled and pull away. we decided to take some pics with them on the airport and then we went to my car, finally alone.

"come here" he said from the passengers sit and grabbed my face and kissed me passiontly "i love you so much" he said looking into my eyes and stroking my cheek and i smiled "i love you more" i said and kisses him again.

i guess we both got excited and he placed his hands on my tights and i sat on his lap while we kissed. he pulled away and started to kiss my neck and i inmidatly tensed up and he notice "whats wrong?" he asked looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. i can't have sex if i am pregnant right?

"um we need to talk" i said nervously looking down "okay..." he said trying to looked into my eyes but i avoided his glare "but not here, lets go to my apartamnet" i said and he nodded "i love you okay?" he said and i nodded "i love you too" i said and got off his lap and started the car.

he put his hand on my tight and stroke it whike we drive to my apartament.

i was fucking nervous... how should i start like, jack i am pregnant or like, i have a baby growing in my stomach... how the fuck do you telk your boyfriend you are pregnant!

"you missed the turn" he said pointing to the turn i missed "um i can still trun over here" i said amd turn right "are you okay mere? like really?" he asked me and i could feel his eyes on me "just streesed, you'll understand once we talked i guess" i said and he sighed and rested his head un the window.

this was really not good... i imagine this day like the most happy and perfect day of my life but no...

we got out of the car and while we walked to the elevator he grabbed my hand and stroke it without saying a word. i was so scare he was going to break up with me once i tell him...

there was no one in the apartament so we just walked to my room in silence "okay can you tell me now because i really want to know why are you like this when you are suppose to be happy to see me after a month" he said in a nervous tone "sit doen" i said locking the door and he sit down with a sighed and i sat down next to him.

herr goes nothing...
"okay so um... yeah like the past few weeks you know i have been eating... food.. like food food like to much food amd i like food of course but not much foo-"

"breath" he said with a small smiled and placed his hand on my thight and i took a deep breath.

"okay, the past like three days i have been eating a lot of not healthy food, like too much pizza and that shit and it was kind of normal to me because whenever my period was coming i like craved a lot of food so i just ate like normal but then i woke up like feeling nasoues but it has also happened to me when my period i gettung closed so i ignored it and went to the gym...." i said looking every where but him and then i took a deep breath "so while i was doing some crunches i felt like the food coming up my throat and i run the the bathroom and threw up like a lot of time and then went back home and took a nap and woke up feeling food in my throat again and threw up and justin heard me and asked me if i was okay and that if there was any possibility that i could be pregnant and i said not since i take the pill but then i read your text about creating a family in the future and i was like wait, what if i am actually pregnant? so i ran to the drug store and bought a pregnancy test..."

"your pregnant!" he said. he didn't sounded angry at all, he sounded excited "oh ny fucking god!" he said and hugged me and i fall back into the bed and i push him away and looked at him. he was looking down at me with a big smile on his face "you are not angry?" i asked him and he furrowed his eyebrows "why would i? this is literally the best news ever, now we can move in together with the excuse that you are carrying my child!!!" he said excited and kisses me "can i see?" he asked tugging the ends of my shirt and i  nodded and he raises my shirt and my flat but pregnant tummy revealing "well your are still skinny but something is in there" he said looking at it and i raised my self, putting my weight in the elbows amd looked at my stomach and bit my lip while i smiled "hey buddy" jack said stroking my tummy and i giggled amd he looked at me "finally that smile i feel in loved with" he said amd kissed me.

i kissed him back and then pulled away "but  how are we going yo do it? with the baby" i asked while he was on top of me with both arms on the side of my head.

"did you talk to justin?" he asked me and i scrunched my nose "sorry" i said and he shook his head "its okay but talk to him soon. after you do that we see what he says, if he wants to stay then i move here and if he wants to leave you moved in with me, to my place and i have enough money to take care of them plus i am sure there are some pregnant photoshoot you can do in the meantime" he sais while he stroke me cheek and i nodded.

he smiled and kissed me again. he slowly moved his hands to my pants but i stopped them "i don't know if is possible to have sex during pregnancy" i said breathing hardly and he smirked "we still can do other stuff" he said and slowly took my pants off.