microphone

mere

"emma hurry up!" i yelled while i applied mascara in my eyelashes.

"i'm ready!" she yelled back running around the house in her high heels.

"lets go then!" i said grabbing my purse and running to the door.

we were currently 15 minutes late to jack and jack concert and they close the door in 10 more minutes so we had to hurry.

as fast as i could i drove us to the place and we ran to the doors.

"we are vip!" emma yelled breathing hardly to the guards.

they nodded and led us to the front sits.

the guys were singing like that right now and me and emma started jumping and singing the song so they notice us.

j looked at us and a smile appair in his face. he whispered something to jack and he looked at us and smile too.

"okay okay guys" j said "me and gilinsky have a announcent to do"

loud scream for girls was all i could heard. jack looked at me and i smiled giving him two thumbs up.

he laughed "i wrote a song the other day" he said in his low raspy voice.

i scream with all the other girls there.

"this song is about a girl" he said in a flirty  voice looking how the crowd went crazy.

"you're hot!" someone yelled and he laughed.

"this girl has a very commplicated life, so i want to distract her" he said and music started playing.

"for you mere" he said and winked at me.

i laugh and listen to their new song.

"just let it all go, and i'll pull you close" he sang in his beautiful voice "we'll take it real slow"

"baby we can shut the world out" he and j sang.

"i'll be your distraction, your distraction" he sang pointing at me and doing body rolls and i could help but smile like crazy at him.

they finished the song and j started talking about something while jack exit the stage.

i run to the backstage and when i saw him i hug him.

"i love you so much!" i said to him hugging him tightly.

"i love even more meredith" he said hugging me tightly too.

i kissed him.

"did you like the song?" he asked me.

i nod "yeah" a tear fall and i quickly clean it "so m-"

he cut me off kissing me passionatly "i want to distract you from all your problems and to make you feel better. to make you feel how worthy you are. to make you feel what real love is. to make you feel pleasure. i want to make you forget about the problems in your life and to also help you resolved them" he said those beautiful words starring at my hazel eyes with out looking away.

"i love you so fucking much jack gilinsky" i said and kissing him.

we then heard someone clear their throat that made us break the kiss.

"um jack... your microphone was on " a guard said.

"shit!" he whisper and i laugh.

"its okay, now go with j" i say kissing him on the cheek and walking back to the front sits.

"um well, i know you guys heard that but yeah i will not lie, i love her and i will always do" he said before another song started playing.

• • •

vote
&
comment

thanks for reading!♡

can we talk about how hot he looks in that video singing distraction!?
i love him so much