tea party

mere

"also, don't forget to feed bella sister and bella dog" i say getting my purse.

j and jack laugh and jack kiss me "good luck babe" he say.

i smile "thank you, bye bella i will be right back okay? behave" i say and walk out of my apartament.

what job i was searching for? no idea... just something where i can earn some money.

i had already gone to probably 10 places but i don't like the work or the don't fired me.

it was getting late and probably j and jack were getting tired of taking care of that monster so i decided to go back to the apartament.

i open the door and see both jacks with crowns in their heads, red lipstick and sipping fake tea.

"helloo" i say trying to hide my laugh.

"mere!" bella say excited "come here and put this on"

i left my purse in the counter and walk to the living room.

jack gave my a smile and j purse his lips "aren't i pretty?" he ask in a girl voice.

i laugh and bella made me sit beside jack. she put me a crown and apply red lipstick to me.

"is that mine lipstick!?" i ask looking at the cup of it.

bella smile nervous and i laugh and kiss her forehead.

"ask me went you want to take something that belongs to me okay?"

suddenly the door of my apartament open and justin with his friend appair and look at us and laugh.

tha jacks quicly toke the crowns off and wiped their lipstick.

"relax" max, justin best friend, say "she has also made us do that"

we all laugh and they walk to justin's room.

bella always makes every person that walk in this apartament tl play with her. she dress pretty and beg for it making puppy eyes. and of course how could you say no to a six year old girl dress like a princess?

it was late so bella was tired so i carry her to her room.

"did you have a good time with the jacks?" i ask her while taking her princess objects off her.

she nod "they are so funny!" she say happy.

i smile "good"

i walk to her closet and take her pijamas. "are you going to marry jack?" she ask while i was putting her pijamas pants on.

i laugh " i don't know bella we have been together for a few days".

"i know, but what about when you guys make a week together" she say with joy in her eyes.

i laugh "maybe" i say and finish putting her pijamas on "goodnight princess" i say putting her in bed.

"goodnight" she say and i walk out and turn the light off.

"she's asleep" i say sitting beside jack in the couch. he put his arm around my shoulders and put me closer to him.

"how did job haunting go?" he ask.

i sigh "not well" i say sad "i'm worry i won't find any job and justin and bella have to go to an orphan or something like that" i say.

"that is not going to happened" jack say.

"yeah" j say "and if it does, that i'm sure it won't, you can all move to L.A with us"

i smile and lean my head in jack shoulders "i'm tired"

"lets go to sleep and tomorrow me and j will help you find a job" jack say looking down at me.

i smile "thank you" i say and we went to sleep.