deserve

jack

she deserves the world... i can't believe that happened to her...

just... how? how can she still be so amazing and such a good person?
if this would happened to me i will just give up...

i wanted to show her how much she deserves.

after the dinner we went to her apartament i told her that i had a last minute meeting and that i had to go. yes, i lie but it is for a very good reason.

so now me and jack are at the mall trying to find something to buy to her. what? i have no idea.

"lets go there, girls like clothes" j say.

i had no other idea so why not.

we got in and see a lot of clothes.

"what about this?" j say showing me the ugliest sweater of life.

"no j" i say looking around.

we got out eventually cause the clothes were horrible. then we decided to go to a jewerly store.

i look around and everything was like grandma style.
but then i saw this... i had to give it to her.

mere

i was with bella, my dog, and my sister watching tangled. it was our favorite movie like who doesn't like it?

then we heard a knock on the door. i got up from the couch and go to open the door.

"hii" i say when i see thag were j and g.

i hug g and he kiss me cheek.

"i have a surprised for you" he whisper in my ear.

i laugh and grab his hand and we walk to my room.

"here" he says giving me a tiffany's bag.

"jack" i say "you didn't had too" .

he smiles... showing his perfect white teeth that look even more white with his tan skin.

"open it" he says and hugs me by the waist pulling me closer to his chest.

i smile and open the bag. i take out a small box that in the front was written 'tiffany & co'. this is so expensive why did he spend that much money in me? like with chocolates i am happy.

i open it and see a small necklace with a pendant of the world. i smile at this and look at his face. he was also smiling.

"i got you this cause you deserve the world and much more meredith, you are so strong as the world, you had support this family so it doesn't fall apart, you had built a beautiful place to live for your sibilings and you

"i got you this cause you deserve the world and much more meredith, you are so strong as the world, you had support this family so it doesn't fall apart, you had built a beautiful place to live for your sibilings and you. you diserve everything"

why i had to be in my period?

a tear roll down my cheek and i whip it off smiling. jack smile and hug me kissing the top of my head.

"thank you so much" i say trying my best not to cry, i was so grateful for this man.

"don't thank me" he say. he breaks the hug "let me put it on "

i turn around and grab my hair. his soft fingers touch my skin sending chills through my back. then i feel his soft lips kissing me neck. damn i was falling hard.

i turn around and kiss him "thank you jack"

• • •

vote
&
comment

thanks for reading!♡