doorbell

mere

"who are you texting?" jack ask me.

i turn off my phone and look at jack. he had his eyebrows forrow and was looking at me intensely.

i sigh "my ex is just texting me shit" i say.

he got more angry "why?" he say

i shrug "jealous maybe?" i say.

he kiss my forehead "okay"

we were watching a movie with my friends so we were all sitting in my living room.

then the doorbell sound and i got up to open it.

"the money is on the counter" emma yell and i nod.

i walk towards the counter and grab the money. i then walk to the door and open it.

it wasn't who i expected to be "lucas what the hell are you doing here?!" i yelling whispering closing the door behind me.

"i am here to talk" he say "mere i still love you"

i roll my eyes "i'm sorry but i don't! i am very fucking happy in my new relationship and i don't want you to ruin it" i say walking away but he grab my arm very thightly.

"let me go lucas" i say.

he lets me go "meredith" he say and gets closer.

i walk back "stop" i say but he didn't.

"i made a mistake, very big one i know" he say very close to my face. i look at his eyes and he they were very red and watery...

"are fucking high right now!?" i yell.

he looks down and i push him so i can walk back inside but he grabs my arm again.

"omg you are so anoying let me go"i say.

"no" he says

i look at him with my dead glare and he loses the grip a little.

"mere forgive me, i love you. i love so much. i even bought you a marriage ring when we were dating cause you are the woman i want to spend my life with. share a home and have kids" he says.

damn... i look down.

"remember all the dates we had where we just went to the beach and sit there and we had an amazing date, we will stay there for hours just talking to each other"

i felt the tears coming "that was after lucas, you have change so much" i say almost crying.

"remember those carpool karaoke we did and you film them and told me that someday you were going to show that to our kids, do you remember?".

i nod with tears falling. i clean them "but thats over now" i say walking inside my apartament.

i close the door and walk to my bathroom. i sit and cry...

i am not gonna lie. i missed him but now i am even happier with jack. but those memories were just great.

i cry harder. why do i feel like i am cheating on him?

then the door open and i quickly clean the tears.

"mere" jack say in his beautiful deep voice.

i look at him and he sit next to me and hugs me.

i stay still at first but then relax amd lean my head in his shoulder.
"are you okay?" he whisper in my ear and i nod.

"you hear everything didn't you?" i ask him.

he nod "you didn't fully close the door"

i lift my head and look at him "i am so sorry"

he look at me "why? you didn't do anything" he says smiling a little.

"cause i am crying for him"

"its okay to cry for that. you were with him for two years. those memories aren't going to go that easy and thats okay" he say grabbing my head with his strong hands.

i smile and nod "jack" i say serious and he look at me with his amazing brown eyes.

"i..." i breath "i love you, and i know its early to say it but i just feel that and you don't need to ans-"

he cut me off kissing me. he then breaks it "i love you too mere" he says.

i smile and kiss him.