pepper

thank you so much for the 1.17k !!!! i can't believe this!!😍😍

mere

i walked out of the photoshoot place, the place were i have been working the past days and i was loving it. yes, it a difficult because you can't eat a lot of foods and i love food. but i like it too because they pay a lot and it is fun.

i drove to my apartament and opened the door and saw all the lights turn off and candles on the floor guiding me to the balcony.

i stepped outside and saw jack sitting on a chair and plates of food on top of the table.

"hey gorgeous" he said smiling and standing up.

i guessed he was doing this because it was our last night together before they have all the concerts and meetings.

i walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"hey" i said back to him looking at his amazing brown eyes.

he walked behind me and grabbed the chair for me to sit. i smiled and sat on it.

"you made this?" i said looking at my favorite food place infront of me.

i could feel his eyes on me while i looked at the food.

"yes... i'm not sure if it taste good so i bought pizza.." he said looking down at his plate to hide his blush.

i giggled and grabbed his hand "i'm sure it will taste amazing"

he smiled and we started eating. the lasagna was... well tasty...

"was it that bad?" he asked me laughing at his joke while i cought.

"did you put pepper in this?" i said feeling my throat closing.

he nodded looking at me carefully "why? is everything okay mere?" he asked me worry.

i shooked my head coughing and i couldn't breath well.

he got up and grabbed my hand and grabbee me inside.

"mere what should i do!?" he asked me freacking out.

i was still coughting "first *cought* water" i said scratching my face and coughting.

he ran to the kitchen to grab water. i drinking and i felt how my lips were getting bigger... great.

"what should i do now?" he asked worried.

i grabbed his hand "calm down okay? i'm fine, i am just very very very allergic to pepper but i just need injenction" i said talking weirdly because of my big lips.

his eyes soften a little "okay, where is it?" he ask.

but before i could answer i threw up in the floor next to my shoes.

jack grabbed me and dragged me to the bathroom that was nearest and place me down so i could threw up in the toilet. he grabbed my hair while i threw up.

i must looked gorgeous ...

when i finish, jack cleaned the puke left on my face and asked me where the injection was.

"its in my bathroom, in a pink bag" i said to him.

i got up and looked at myself in the mirror.

red face.

inflamed lips.

messy hair.

i looked like shit.

jack arrived with the bag. i took out the injection from it and give it to jack.

"you need to put it in my stomach" i said

he nodded and lifted my shirt. his soft fingers touch my skin and i flinch.
he looked at me unsured if he should continue and i nodded.

he lifted my shirt a little more "okay i'm going to do it" he said looking at me.

i noded and closed my eyes "1....2....3"

he pressed the needling inside my skin and i let a little scream out.

"i'm sorry" he said while he took it out.

i hugged him "thank you". he hugged me back and rubbed my back "are you okay now?"

i nodded "yes" i said and we walked back outside.

• • •

vote
&
comment

thank you for reading! ♡