IMPORTANT!!!!!

hey guyss!!

i hope all of you are safe and happy. i just wanted to say some things that are really important... it will be short (i think)

so, i started writting this story when i was 13/14 and i never ever thought people were actually going to read it but they it and i am so fucking greatful and happy because i put so much effort in this story so thank you all!!!

but now i am turning 16 soon and my life has changed so fucking much and i am not really in a position to be writting a story although i love it, i am just not motivated at all. and for that reasons i will not continue this amazing story which i love so much and form me into the person i am now.

i will try to write a happy ending which shows mere and jack in a few years but i really don't know when is going to happened since i barely use wattpadd now and i am focussing in more important stuff going on with my life. but i will write it i promise.

THANK YOU again so much for the support, i never even dream about people reading it or anything and i am so grateful and sorry that it will not get the end i expected when i first started writting this.... ;(

i really hope you understand why i am not writting anymore but you can always reread it or search for another jack gilinsky stories that are 10 times better than mine :)

i hope ur life stays amazing or improves and i totally will, believe me.

so stay strong, happy and thank you again for bringing happiness when my life didn't had any... i love each one of u readers and remember u are enough and strong.

have a great life!
alyssa