model

mere

"this is the last place we are going today so lets pray i get a job" i say looking at the door and opened it.

jack grab my hand and smiled down at me. i smile back.

we got in the place and the smell of new clothing hit our faces. we walk to the counter and we saw a woman writting something in a paper.

"hi i'm here for the work" i ask her and she lift her face and smile at her.

"yes!"she say happily "follow me please" she say and walking me to a white room with a camera and lights.

i was little confused buy i thought they probably wanted to film the interview and then watch it again to make the right desicion.

"sit over there and take you clothes on please" she say pointing to a chair.

ehm ... what!?
take my clothes!?
i am not a stripper bitch

i forrow her eyeborws and looked at her "what do you mean take my clothes off?" i ask her and look at jack. he was with his eyebrows forrow and her arms across his chest.

j and emma went to get us some food because we were so hungry.

the woman look at me like i was stupid "so i can see your body, the size of your waist, boobs, butt, legs... you know model stuff" she finish and continue taking clothes of the hanger.

model? me? wtf

i widen my eyes and i saw jack rise his eyes "model? me? oh no i came for the clothes assisent" she say akwardly.

the lady stopped what she was doing "really?" i nod and shyly smiled "and have you ever thought in being a model?" she ask mere.

i wanted to laugh at this.

i look at jack shooked and he gave me a sweet smile and nod his head.

"i-i don't know, i have never done any of this" she say shyly.

the woman smile "how about you do it now?"

i widen my eyes again.
this bitch is funny.

i laugh "this is a joke right?" i say shooked.

the woman smile and jack chuckle "not at all" she say "try this clothes in that chaning room and the come back here" she say handing me some clothes and pouting to a door.

i grab the clothes and look at jack who was proudly smiling.

***

the clothes were... well tiny.

it was a red tiny dress that showed my clevage and lot of legs.

i was so uncomfortable,one, i never  wore this type of clothes and two, jack was there and i don't know why but i thought it was going to be akward

i was so uncomfortable,one, i never wore this type of clothes and two, jack was there and i don't know why but i thought it was going to be akward.

i walk out and jack and the woman's head turn to look at me. both of them smile.

"you look wonderfull" she say "now come over there and just pose"

i walk over there and put my hand on my hip and 'pose'. i didn't know what i was doing but apperently the woman really like it cause she told me to keep going.

***

we walk out both smiling.

"can you belive that!?" i say shooked.

jack laugh "yes, you are beautiful mere" he smile.

i smile and we walk to the place were emma and j where and told them the story.