deadpool

mere:

"mere its okay..." stassie said while i cried in her shoulder.

me, stassie and emma where in stassie's room talking about me and jack.

eventually i cried and they tried to confort me but i just couldn't stop.

"this happened for a reason" emma started brushing my hair "maybe he was not good for you or ma-"

"emma you know how happy i was around him or when his name popped in my phone" i said thinking of how happy i was with him. i used to always be kind of sad for nothing but jack started texting and i began to feel loved for the first time in a while...

emma sighed "i know..."

then the doorbell sounded.

"i'll go" emma said getting up and walking towards the door.

"jack" emma said surprised.

jack? he came for me?

i looked up and it was johnson. i guess my disapointed face was noticible because stassie asked me if i was expecting jack.

"mere..." johnson said when he stopped talking to emma.

he walked towards us and sat down next to me.

i cleaned my tears and looked at him.

"i told him that you'll never cheat but madison told him some shit and he believe it..." he said sad.

i put on a face smile "thank you".

then stassie suggested to see a movie and we all agreed to watch 'deadpool'.

"stassie i fucked it up and i don't know where johnson i-" jack appaired walking to the living room. he inmidatly stopped when he saw us. his eyes went from emma's to johnson's to stassie's and then he stopped at mines.

"mere..." he said.

i watched him for while and he watched me.

i then looked away and realize our friends weren't longer with us.

"mere" he said again and walked towards me. i didn't looked at his eyes, just stared at the ground.

he sat next to me on the couch.

"hey" he said, his breath reaching my right cheek.

i looked at him and i wanted to cry again...

i stared into his beautiful brown eyes. the were full of sadness i could see it. how his eyebrows curled down and also his lips. his messy hair like he has been touching it a lot.

god i love him...

i tear roll down and i clean it off.

"babe please forgive me" jack said with his eyes watery "please... i beg you"

i wanted to laughed at the reference of one of his songs but i instead more tears come out of my eyes and i looked away.

"i can't jack. you cheated with your ex girlfriend" i said trying to stopped crying but i couldn't. i closed my eyes and the picture of him and madison kissing appair...