interrumpted

jack

i woke up with the smell of pancakes.

is mere preparing panckaes? she is so cute.

i got up and look to mere side to see only a pillow.

i got out of the room and walk to the kitchen.

"hey babe" i say but it wasn't mere whi was making those pancakes... it was here brother.

"i'm not mere" he says not looking at me and with and angry tone.

"yeah i realize... i'm jack" i say sticking out my hand. he look at it and then continue with the panckes.

he loves me...

i search for a glass but couldn't find anyone.

"were are the glasses?" i ask him.

he roll his eyes "i don't know"

i was a little take back with his rude answer... what the hell did i do to this guy?? like chill dude

he then looks at me and sighs "i'm sorry for being and asshole i'm just protective" he says putting down the plate of pancakes.

"it's okay. and i'm gald you are being protective"

he nods "we don't want her to that to happened again right?"

what to happened again?

i forrow my eyebrows "what do you mean?"

"she hasn't tell you?" he ask eating.

i raised my eyebrow "tell me what?"

"hey boys" mere say walking into the kitchen with her pijamas.

"you haven't tell him" justin said to her while she got out a cup.

"tell him what?" she ask getting coffee "want some?" she ask me and i nod my head.

"the thing... you know" justin say widening his eyes.

she then realize what he was talking about and her eyes widen.

"what is it?" i ask her getting closer.

she looks at the ground and the back at me "how about we go out for lunch and i tell you?" she ask me wrapping her arms around my neck.

i nod and she smile and then kiss me. i kiss her back.

"guys i'm here" justin says awkardly.

we break the kiss and mere laughs "lets go" she whispers grabbing my hand.

we were in her room now and she was searching for some clothes in her closet and i was watching tv.

"what do you think about this outfit?" she says showing me a white shirt with a lace in the front and some jeans with pearls on it.

"very pretty" i say getting up and hug her.

she laugh "i'm going to change then"

i nod and watch her walk to her bathroom.

i lay on her bed while i tweeted some stuff and answer emails.

many people were wondering if i really had a girlfriend or if it was a rumor so i was answering those questions telling them that i was true.

then mere got out looking amazing "you look beautiful" i say and i kiss her.

her lips were so soft and they fill my mouth perfectly. i started kissing her slow and i wrap my arms around her waist. then she started kissing me hardly and wildly. she put her hands on my hair and started to pull it and mess it up.

my whole body was on fire. i lick her lip and she opened her mouth and my tongue connected with hers.

i couldn't help by moan. it just felt amazing. she moan too and push me against the wall. damn she loves control.

i move my hands to her ass and grab it and she moan. i move my kisses to her neck and i could hear her heavy breathing.
just then we heard a knock in the door. mere move apart and open it.

"heyy good morning" she say to someone that i couldn't see.

she open the door more so the person could came in. it was j.

"hey guys" he says and the looks at me "why are you angry?".

mere bit her lip trying to contein the laughter but is only making things wrost.

i sigh "i'm not angry" i say running my hand through my hair "i'm going to get change" i say and get in the bathroom.

very frustated i change my clothes and brush my teeth.
i got out and mere and j were talking.

"what is the restaurant call?" j asks her.

"tommy's" she says "we can go all together some day"

j nods "well i have to go now" he says getting up "see you guys later"

he gets out and mere looks at me.

"what?" i ask her. she looks at my pants. i look down and see a boner...

"shit!" i say running to the bathroom hearing mere laughs.

"i told you it was a real thing!" i yell from the bathroom and she laughs more.

i got out "ready?" i ask her.
she nods and smile.

i grab her hand her hand and we get out of the apartament.

it was saturday so her sister and brother were together at her apartament.