teen

jack

we arrived to tommy's and we sit down.

"what do you want to order?" i ask her.

she looks at the menu "i will order some pasta" she says.

i nod and i tell the waiter.

we talk till the food was here.

"okay jack, so what i'm going to tell you is some really deep shit and very rought" she says nervous.

i nod and grab her hand "you can tell me"

she sighs "okay so during all the fosters houses i live in ones were really nice but other ones not that much..."

i nod and she continue "in those not nice fosters houses something bad happened"

i got scared "i was 16 years old and i arrived to this house were it was only a man and two children. that man was awful, he punch his children and made them work. it was a two years old girl and a tweleve years old boy. when i got there that man started to do those awful things to me too. he sell me as a prostitud but he got arrested for that."

"meredith what the fuck?" i say shocked and a tear roll down her cheek.

"sorry i'm just in my period" she says covering with a smile.

i start rubbing her hand with my thumb. "before that prostitud thing happened one day the kids were at school and i was sick so i didn't went, so it was just me and him at the house"

i didn't want to heard what happened next.

"i was in my bedroom reading a book when he got in and sat on my bed. he grab my tight and started forced me to do things that i didn't want to. i beg him to stop but he was like 50 against a 16 year old teen. that night i got raped. he then went out and i run to a police station amd told them everything that happened. he is now in jail for 10 more years and i had been working amd taking care of his children ever since" she says calmly.

she was so strong

"mere i can't believe this..." i say sad "you are an amazing person"

she smile "thank you"

we talk for time till we were ready to leave.