calvin

mere

its been a few weeks since jack left but we talked every night on face time. i really missed him, his touch most of all.

we surely went a little crazy the last few days but... yeah.

"do you want something?" emma asked me while she paid for her coffee.

i was going to say no but i saw this huge donut and couldn't resist.

she laughed at me and offered to pay. it was doing really well in the new job and i knew i could not eat this donut at all since tommorow i had a photoshot but thirty minutes in the gyms were good enough to be back to normal.

emma also missed  johnson a lot, their relationship was like an old married couple while me and jack were two horny teenagers.

after the coffee we had, i went back home and put gym clothes and worked out. i had to pick uo bella at six so i watch tv while i waited.

since justin got this new girlfriend he spents all the time with her at her house and i am really worried if she gets
pregnant. i know justin is not a virgin and maybe she is opened to have sex at such a young age and she will probably end up pregant...

i know i have to talk to justin about this but its just.... awkward

----

the photoshot we were doing was completly different from something i have done before and not in a bad way but it was for calvin klein so i felt a little expose but they were other models in the same position so i just accepted it.

we got to pose with just the underwear and then with the jeans and shirts. they also gave us a pair of jeans and a set of underwear.