airport

mere:

a week has pass since i got drunk with my friends and about two weeks since me and jack have talk.

i had reached him and his friends but no one answers me and i have no idea why.

i believed that me and jack are still a couple and i have cry many nights thinking of what did i do to make jack and all his friends angry at me.

emma has talked to j and he told her that their just busy but i don't know.

i was currently talking and drinking wine with avery and emma.

"why don't you go to cali?" avery asked picking up a chip from the bowl.

emma gasped "omg yes!! we can go together!" she said excited.

"i don't know, i don't have much money" i said unsure.

"its november, probably they low the price of the tickets" avery said typing something on her phone.

"$452 two tickets from new york to los angeles tommorrow at 6:00 am" she read from her phone.

"i don't have money, they pay me at the end of the month" i said sad.

emma grabbed my hands "don't worry, i'll pay it and when they pay you, you pay me back" she said looking at me with her blue eyes.

i shook my head and move my hands away from her to served me more wine "you now i hate when people lend me money" i said while pouring it in my glass.

"mere its okay really! you are my best friend i don't care" emma said patting my back.

i looked at her "are you sure?" i asked her.

she nodded "one hundred porcent"

i smile amd hugged her "thank you"

"okay! we need to make the bags" avery said clapping her hands so we moved.

***

"okay this pretty" avery said grabbing a red bikini from my closet.

"oh!" emma exclaimed "you need something sexy!" she said in a flitry voice.

avery and i laughed "i don't have anything sexy"

emma raised an eyebrow "you sure? cause i remember you had-" she said whiel seraching in my closet "this!" she yelled and hand me lengerine that lucas gave me when we were dating.

i never used it cause i'm not like that.

i shook my head "no" i said grabbing it from her hand.

"why not!?" avery said sad "you'll look so good in it"

"because i don't like it" i said drinking more wine.

"why?" avery asked "because lucas gave it to you? girl he is in the past! move on and create more memories with jack" she said and i sighed putting it in my suitcase.

"just in case" i said and they laugh.

***

*4:39 am*

"mere! emma! wake up!" avery yelled jumping in the bed.

i groaned "shut up" i said covering my face with my pillow.

"you have to shower and then go to the airport" she said taking the pillow from my face.

i groaned again and walk to the bathroom to shower.

i finished and she drove us to the airport.

"byye bitches!!" she said hugging us "call me if something importants happened"

"of course" i smiled and me and emma walk inside the plane.

lets hope jack is not mad at me after this.