real

jack

third day together and i was so fucking happy.

i woke up and look beside me and see mere sleeping with her slightly mouth open, her arms above her head and her hair messy . she looked so cute.

i kiss her neck a few time till she woke up.
"hi" she say smiling in a raspy morning voice.

damn she was hot.
"hey babe" i say smiling.

i keep kissing her neck and she started messaging my hair. it was cute, not in a sexy and hot way.

"what are todays plans?" she ask me looking at my eyes smiling.

i look at her gorgeous blue eyes and i  kissed her intensely.

she kissed me back with the same instensity. i grab her by the waist and put her on top of me. she was kissing me so passionatly i couldn't help but moan. she smile at this and continue kissing me. she then started kissing my neck. she was going softly and slowly. but then she suck on my skin a few seconds making moan louder and probably leaving a mark later, she did the same in other parts of my neck amd i couldn't help it but moan again.

she continue kissing me chest and my abs. i was on fire, and cause of this little jack turn on. and of course mere felt it.

she pull apart and look down at me smiling.
i smile and then bit my lip, she look so hot.
i grab her waist and put her down in the bed again.

"i'm going to the bathroom" i say.

she nod and i started to walk towards the bathroom but i felt a hand in my arm that stopped me.

"jack" mere say almost whispering.

"yes babe?" i ask her moving a piece of hair behind her ear.

i could see she was really nervous.

"um- if you want to you know... just tell me and we will do it" she say looking down and really nervous.

i was a little shock by this... what does she mean by 'just tell me and we will do it'.

"mere no, i am not the one who decides that stuff. we are a couple, we both need to be ready and both want to. i will never force you to do something that you don't want to do" i say looking directly at her eyes.

"i'm sorry its just that..." she says with her hand on her hair and then she drop it "just that in every relationship i have been on they han force me to do that stuff and i thought that that was how it worked" she say.

i kiss her sweetly "meredith, that is not how it works okay? both of us have to by into this, want to do it, okay?" i say with my hands cupping her face.

she nod and kiss me "i- i lo-" she then stopped.

was she going to say that she loves me?

"i love who sweet you are" she say trying to hide what she really wanted to say.

i smile and kiss her and them walk to the bathroom.

i can't believe that mere has been force to do stuff like this. she deserves a real relationship, and i am going to show her how it is one.