11: The Party part 1

Emma's POV

*dialing Maggs*

"Hey"
"Umm Maggs... How should I go to the party?"
"Really?"
"Yes. Really"
"Go with some skinny jeans and a tank top with a black jacket... You know what? I'll go there"
"Thaks!!"

------------

"Let's see what you have in your closet"
Maggs said opening my closet
"Umm... This jeans, this top and this jacket with boots.

I was dressed with black skinny jeans, balck tank top, and a black leather jacket with some boots/high heels

"We gotta fix you're hair"

She started curling my hair and did something i have no idea what it is.

When i looked in the mirror i was choked. She painted a wisp of my hair red! (Like Elena from tvp in the 5th season)

"Emma... You look gorgeous!"
"Really?"
"Yeah! You totally rock this look!"
"Thanx :P. What are you wearing?"
"A skirt a tank top and a leather jacket"
"Cool. What time is it?"
"7"
"What time is Ashton picking us up?"
"7:30... Wait... You never told me who your date tonight was?"
"Umm you know... Luke. No biggie"
"No biggie?! You just had a make out session with him like 2 days ago!"
"And?? He asked me before that"
"Whatever Emma"

---------

"Emma! The boys are here!"
"Tell them I'll be right down"
"Okay"

Luke's POV

I saw Maggie coming out of the house but without Emma

"Where's Emma?" I asked her
"Fixing her make up"

"Hey guys" Emma said while coming out of the house and locking it.

She looked stunning. I could feel my heart beating faster every time she stepped closer to me. I could feel my hands sweating like crazy. All I wanted to do right now was to repeat what we did 2 days ago.. But more.

"Hey Luke" She said getting in the car.

When she said it I smiled. Really smiled

"Hey Emma"

------------

It was a long and quiet ride to Calums

"We're here" Ash said pulling over.

While walking inside the party I looked down at Emma and she looked scared. Like if this was her first time in a party.

"Hey.. You're safe. You're with me"

I said while taking her hand. She just looked up at me and smiled. GOD HER SMILE! I don't know what's happening with me... It's like if I actually liked her... That can't be true. IT CAN'T

"I'll go get us some drinks. Just stay here and don't get lost. Or move. At all"
I told Emma

Emma's POV

I was waiting for Luke like he told me to until a girl came and grabbed me by the arm and with the other handing me a drink. She was obviously drunk.
I took a sip. I felt it burning my tounge. But after a while it was sweet. I liked it.

"What is this called?"
"Tequila. Here. Take"

She said handing me more. And more. Until it all became to spin around. It was a funny feeling. I just wanted to party. I stood up on a table with a tequila in hand.

"COME ON PEOPLE! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!"

And with that I took the other tequila shoot.

Luke's POV

I was looking for drinks but some drunk guy bumped into me and it spilled all over my shirt. When i finished cleaning it (took me from 15 to 20 minutes) I saw a drunk Emma standing in a table and screaming. Oh. God.

"Emma! Get down!"
"Ooh come on Luke. You don't control me"
"Get down. NOW"
"Ohhhkay buzz killer"

She hasn't drink that much but since it's her firt time she got drunk easly.

"Luke..."
"What?"
"Follow me". She said while giggling. Obviously I followed her. I can't leave her alone and drunk.

*bathroom door closes*

"Why did you bring me here Emma?"
"Because of this"

She said and brushed her lips into mines. I obviously didn't wanted to stop. But she was drunk. I wasn't gonna take advantage of a drunk girl. But at the same i wanted to keep kissing her. She was kissing me so wildly, and with her hands in my hair... I just couldn't resist, so I started kissing back. I placed my hands in her hips and pushed her closer to me. I felt adrenaline take over me. She started taking my shirt off.

"I'm gonna jump. Catch me"

And with that she jumped. Her legs were wrapped around my hips and she started kissing me even more and more. We were now againt a wall. I started kissing her neck. She letted out a small moan. Then i started going a little lower. This time she letted out a big moan. I was so turned up by her. I want to make her mine. I want to controll her in situations like this... But she's the one controlling me. She hoped off my hips and took off her top. We started kissing again. Like crazy.

"Luke..."
"Yes Emma?"
She pushed me hard against the wall and went running to the toilet and started throwing up. Great. If this wouldn't have happend I don't wanna know what was gonna happen.

"Hey. Let me take your hair"

I pulled her hair up so she could throw up better.

When she finally stopped she putted on her top and I putted on my shirt. Damn Emma... I don't know what you're doing to me...