Chapter 44

Luke's POV

I could see Emma's face fill with rage as Michael's girl comes in the play room. I understood everything when I finally saw her face. It was her... It was Emily. My shoulders tense a little but I try my best to look normal. I grabbed Emma's hand and gave it a little squeeze to calm her down.

"Well, hello Emma" Emily said walking towards her

"Hi" Emma said through her teeth.

"Well what are we playing?" Emily asks acting friendly. Whats her problem today?

"Twister" Michael answers her question.

"Cool. I wanna play" Emily said smiling

"Fine. Emma you spin the arrow because of your-"

"NOTHING! THERE'S NO NEED TO REMIND EVERYONE CALUM THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!" Emma screams when Calum tries to say she's pregnant but I think she doesn't want Emily to know. I look over at Emily and see determination and curiosity in her eyes. I know she was determined to find out what Emma's thing is, but i wont let her find out. I wont let her hurt Emma.

When the game is over we order some pizza and everyone goes home.

"Stay with me tonight? Maybe we can skip school tomorrow" I tell Emma raising an eyebrow at her smiling.

"Um.. I will stay with you but we are going to school"

She tells me and I growl. Damn it.

----------------

I woke up at 10 A.M. and Emma was still lying next to me. Last night when Emma feel asleep I walked over to the clock and alarm and turned them all off. She's gonna be grateful for this day off someday... I watched Emma flipping and changing sleeping positions for 10 minutes and I see her eyes slightly opening.

"Hey sleepyhead" I tell her

"WHAT TIME IT?!" Emma asked as soon as she woke up sitting straight in bed by a jump.

"10:15" I tell her

"WHAT!!??"

"Yup" I tell her again and she huffs.

---------------------

She steps in the shower and I sit outside waiting for her to end so that I can shower.

"LUKE??" I hear Emma scream through the water.

"Yes?" I scream back

"Can you come in the bathroom for a minute?" She asks me and I do as she says. I sit in the toilet trying to take a sneak peek at Emma but she makes sure nothing can be seen from the curtain. "Can you sing to me??" Emma asks me sneaking her head from the curtain and looking at me.

"Sure" I tell her and begin to play All of Me.

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in and you kicking me out.

You got my head spinning no kidding.

I begin to sing and take me clothes off I step in the shower with her and as soon as she sees me she turns face to the water covering herself up. I can only see her back right now. I wrap my arms around her pulling her closer to me chest. She grabs her shoulder trying to cover as much skin as she can. I lean down and kiss her shoulder softly. She turns around all wet and kisses me. Now we're both under the water kissing. We pulled away and her back was facing me again. I grabbed to soap and wrapped my arms around her once more. I start to move the soap all over her stomach and chest. I slowly make my way to her legs and I can feel her legs become jelly against my touch. I move to soap to the place between her tighs and move my hand slowly in and out making every bit of my touch causing her everything to jelly. I grab the soap and start to clean myself. She washes herself and goes out of the shower while I'm still putting on soap.