Chapter 48

Emma's POV

I was walking after school with Luke to the grave yard. It was a long walk and we didn't said a word. As we stepped in the grave yard a shiver runs down my spins. I look up at Luke and see his chin tembling. I intertwined our fingers and kissed the back of his hand. As soon as I did that his chin stopped tembling and he smiled at me. We finally arrived to a grave with red roses on top. Luke kneeled in front of the grave and I did the same.

"Hey mom.. This is Emma. The girl I've been telling you about" Luke said pointing at me.

"Hey Mrs. Hemmings. Good to finally meet you" I said to the grave waving my hand.

"Don't worry mom, I'm not playing with girls anymore. I love you" That last part he whispered it to the grave but I heard him anyways. I smile and squeezed his hand. "Sorry I didn't came for the las few weeks. I was having some... Problems.." Luke continued. "I really miss you mom" He said, his voice breaking. "I wish you were here to see how happy I am. But you deserve to be there... You're too good for this world. Before Emma, mom, I was in such depression, but I found her". He pauses crying and I hug his side. "I miss you so friking much, and it hurts me everytime I think about you, when someone says your name, when I walk in your room or your closet. When you first died I used to sneak in your closet and just smelled your clothes, trying to catch your scent. One day I wore your favorite dress and shoes and acted like you were still here... With me. I love you mom". He finally said and laid a rose on top of her grave and walked away.

Luke's POV

"You hungry?" I ask Emma knowing the answer.

"Of course I am. I'm pregnant" She tells me stating the obvious.

"WHAT?!" Someone says from behind. We turn around quickly and find Emily looking at us with her mouth wide open.

"W-what are you doing?" Emma asks her with a pale face.

"Well I was walking out of my ballet classes and I wanted to catch up with you and when I was about to I heard Emma say that..." Emily explained.

"Please don't tell anyone" I beg her and felt Emma pulling away from me and I see her running away.

"WHAT'S YOU FUCKIN PROBLEM EMILY?! LOOK WHAT YOU DID" I scream at her making a ball with my fists trying to control my anger.

"I-I'm sorry" She stutters

"Whatever" I tell her and start running after Emma

Emma's POV

I run to the beach. A place no one can find me. Thankfully the beach is deserted apart from a couple of teens waiting for the sun to go down. I sit in front of the shore and bring my kegs to my chest and start crying with my face buried between my tighs. After a few minutes I stand up, rub my face with my hands, and head home.

----------------------------------

I get in the house and found my mother sitting on the couch.

"M-mom. What are you doing here?" I ask her surprised.

"Well I leaved a week earlier to be with you. Isn't that great?" She tells me

"Yeah.. I think so" I tell her faking a smile.

"What's wrong darling?" She ask me noticing something is up.

"I made a mistake. That's all" I tell her and break down again.

"What's wrong baby?" My mother asks me pulling in for a hug.

"I-I'm pregnant, mom" I tell her and and she pulls away

"What?" She asks, a perfect o formed in her lips.

"Yes mom, I'm pregnant" I tell her again crying harder.

"Get out of my house"

"What?!" I scream not believing what I just heard

"You have 15 minutes to pack your stuff and get out of my house"

"Please mom-" I tell her but she cuts me off

"You already heard me. No slut will live under my roof" She told me and slammed her bedroom door.

I go to my room and shove some clothes in my bag.

~Hey Maggs

~Hey Emma!

~Umm.. Can I stay at your house for the night?

~Sorry. I'm out of town with my parents. Why what wrong?

~Nothing. Bye

I tell her and end the call before she tries to figure out whats up with me. I call Amanda too but she told me her parents are fighting right now and it's not a good time to go. I need a place to stay but I don't want to stay at Luke's after today. I'm so ashamed for what happened. Okay... This is the last chance at not staying homeless tonight...

~Hey!

~Hey Emma what's up?

~I'm fine. You?

~I'm good thanks for asking

~Um.. Calum. Can I stay at yours tonight? Please?

~Sure Emma. I'll text you where I live

~Thanks Calum!

~Always Emma.

I rush to Calum's house.

"Hey Emma" He said opening the door inviting me in. Once I stepped in I wanted to run away. There they were. Sitting in the couch.