12: The Party part 2

"I'm sorry about that... I really am... I don't know what came through me. It- it wasn't me. You know I don't behave like this" She said with tears builiding up in her eyes
"Yes Emma. Don't worry"

Now she started to cry.

"I'm sorry. I really am sorry"
"Shh Emma. It's fine... Don't cry. You did nothing wrong... You were drunk. And it's a party. This things happen"
"You're right" she said while whiping of her tears.

----------

"EVERYBODY! WE'RE GONNA PLAY SUCK&BLOW. PLEASE THE ONES WHO WANNA PLAY MAKE A LINE!"

Great. I was standing next to Emma. So if the paper falls I need to kiss her... Just great.

They started playing. Now it was my turn. Hopefuly it didn't fall. This time

Ash's POV

I was standing next to Maggie so i need to let it fall so i can kiss her. It's our turn. It fell.

"Woww Ash. Looks like you're gonna have to kiss Maggie"

I looked at her and slowly began to kiss her. I could feel her kissing me back. Maybe she did liked me.

---------------

Luke's POV

So the paper didn't fell between me and Emma the entire game... What a relief....

"GUYS. WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE??" Michael asked.

Everyone was sitting in the circle so Michael spinned the bottle. Me and Maggie... At least it's not Emma. It was a fast kiss. I could see jealousy in Emma's eyes. By the tought of that a smiled drew on my face.

Calum&Melissa.
Ana&Marie
Etc....

"Okay. Who's gonna be the winner of our last spin?? And it's........ LUKE&EMMA!

FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! SHIT!!

I slowly moved closer to her and kissed her. Not that quick but not that long...

"NOW.. LET'S GO GET SOME SHOOTS!" Michael screamed. He was totally drunk!

-----------

Everyone was dancing until we heard sirens coming to the house. Everyone started running. I went to hid behind a car in the neighboors house. The have someone.... Emma...

"NO! Emma can't go with you! She's staying with me!"
"Well then. Your choise... Turn around hands in the back. You're under arrest sir"

I did what they told me

"What?! Under arrest?!"
"Yes. Now get in the car"

Emma was knocked out.

-----------

Emma's POV

Everything is blurry. I can't see nothing. I just woke up. I can't remember anything... Wait. Am i hungover?! MY MOM IS GONNA KILL ME!! Wait.. Where am i? I open my eyes and stood up in a rush... I'M AT THE POLICE STATION?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND LAST NIGHT?!

"Emma.. Your up.."
"Luke? What are we doing here?"
"You were under arrest i stood up for you and ended her too"
"Wow. Im sorry"
"Don't worry about it"

"It's your lucky day guys. Someone came for the 2 of you."

"Who?" I asked desperate to know
"Some guy named Ashton"
"THANK YOU GOD!" Luke said/screamed