Chapter 27

Emma's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes... PANCAKES!😍🔫 such a long time ago since I ate pancakes. I stepped in the elevator and walked to the kitchen

"Morning princess" Luke said walking towards me and leans over to kiss me but I push him away

"What?"
"Morning breath. Remember I didn't planned to stay so I don't have my toothbrush here"
"I still want to kiss you" he said and peeked my lips
"So.. What are we eating today?"
"Pancakes, bacon, sandwiches, and scrambled eegs"
"Umm.. Yummy"
"Not more than you.. Specially in that shirt.." He said and I immediately looked down and realized I only had Luke's shirt. I push it as long as I can and it reaches above my knees. "You don't need to cover up for me... You're beautiful" I start to blush. "You look so cute when you blush" he said trying to kiss my cheek but he's still in the wheelchair so I bend down and kissed him. He grabs me by the waist and I sit in his lap. He pulled away when we smelled burning food

"FUCK! You're so distracting that I burned our breakfast"
"We can still eat it.. I'm not very strict about food"
"Okay" he said and kissed me one more time.

-----------------

"So. What do you want to do today?" I ask Luke
"Umm.. How about we go to the park and have a race?"
"You're in a wheelchair dumb ass"
"I know.. You running and I'm gonna be in the wheelchair"
"I'm gonna be taking advantage of you"
"Don't think so.. I have pretty strong arms"
"Okay.. Let me go home and change"
"I'm coming with you"
"Okay.."

---------------

We're already at my house and I told him to wait there while I take a quick shower. When I come back he's laying in my bed on his phone with a smile on his face

"What's so funny?"
"Ohh nothing just the boys"
"Oh right. You got a band. When am I gotta you know.. Know them. I only know Ash. The others don't even talk to me. They just bully me"
"I'm sorry about that.. And you can get to know them.. Whenever you want"
"Don't worry. I'm used to it. Well let's hang out with them after the race?"
"Okay. I'll text them to come over. Oh before we go make your bag for the month. We don't want to come here everyday for you to change do we?" He said smiling and I chuckled and peeked his lips.

"What should I take?"
"Swimsuit"
"But you can't swim"
"I know.. I'm gonna lay in the sand and watch you swim"
"No. We gotta do things together. I don't wanna leave you alone"
"Thanks... I love you Emma" he said.

At the end I grabbed sweat pants pjs some shorts skinny jeans and a lot of shirts and my favorite converse plus the running shoes I have on right now. And of course underwear.

Luke's POV

"I love you Emma.." I told her. WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?! She looks amazed but immediately her face turns to a smile and kisses me gently.

"I love you too" She said trough the kiss. I could feel her smiling as we kissed.. I finally said it. And she said it back.. I couldn't be happier..

-----------------

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WON!!" Emma screamed impressed.
"Told you I had strong arms"
"Again?"
"Sure"

We raced 3 more times and the 3 times I won.. I know she's letting me win so that I don't feel bad.

"I know you're letting me win Emma"
"Of course not!" she said with an innocent look on her face
"I know you are... And for that and many other things I love you"
"I love you too" She said and kissed me. "Race to your house?"
"My house is like 5 blocks away!"
"And?"
"I'm in a wheelchair remember? A car can hit me"
"Okay" Emma said and started to roll me back to my house. I feel like I'm using her.. She's driving me around everywhere and I can't do anything...

"I'm sorry Emma.."
"For what?"
"For this... You shouldn't be driving me around.. You got friends"
"Yup. But I enjoy more driving you around than hanging out with them" She told me and that made me smiled. I think she noticed because she curved her back so now our we can look at each other but she's still behind me driving my wheelchair.

"I love you" she said low and kissed me. I kissed her back and in no time we were in the house and the boys were coming over.

Actually I'm nervous with the boys coming over... What if they bully Emma... Or me.. Well I prefer them to bully me instead of Emma. She's hurt enough by me and my friends.