Chapter 29

Luke's POV

Emma went downstairs so that I could change but I only manage to put on my boxers since my back hurts like hell. I try to stand a little bit so that I can put my shirt on but I fall with the wheelchair and start screaming for help.

"EMMA!!!"

she came running worried and when you saw me on the floor with the wheelchair on top of me she runned towards me to help me.

"You should've called me for help!"

"I'm sorry... I didn't wanted to bother you"

"You don't bother me.. You'll never will... Nothing you confess or do will make me love you less.. Now come here I'll help you change"

"Thanks"

After about ten minutes of struggling we managed to get me dressed.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked Emma

"What do YOU wanna do today?" She asked me. Gosh I love her.

"Well I know a place where we can sit and no one will bother us... It's like my place"

"I would love to go"

"Okay but it's a little far from here. We need to take a bus and then walk to the top of a hill"

"I don't care" (I USED THE ONE FROM THE MOVIE NOW IS GOOD. CHECK OUT THE PLACE. IT'S THE ONE FROM THE PIC)

------------------------

"We're here. We just need to walk to the top of hill"

"Well let's hurry" She said grabbing the wheelchair and started to push me up the hill. In about 5 minutes we were already at the top. "Oh my God! It's beautiful up here!!"

"Yes.. And no one knows it's here.. That's the best thing"

"It's so quiet and beautiful.. I love it here"

"You know what's the best thing about this?" I told her

"What?" She asked with curiosity obvious in her voice.

"That this is our place" I told her and she blushed. We started kissing but she pulled away because she was scared that the bench might go backwards and we fall down the hil. LOL. She's so cute. 

"I love you" I said still laughing for her comment of the bench.

"i love you too" she said and kissed me.

The evening passed fast up there. It was already five when we were going down the hill, and we got home at 7.

"That was the most beautiful view I've seen in my life!" Emma told me

"I've seen something much more beautiful"

"What??"

"You" I told her and I saw her blushing and covering her face with her hands and leaned in to kiss me. 

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT! I'M WATCHING GLEE ALL OVER AGAIN!! LOL.

LOTS OF LOVE, Duni <3