20

Emma's POV

It's finally Friday. Thank God! Today is the dance and I'm gonna stay home... What a socializer... Even if I'm not going to the dance I made an appointment to get my hair done. It looks awful. Today we leave school early since they're decorating the gym for the dance. I get out of school and go straight to the salon with Maggie. Maggie is going with Ash... She's so lucky Ash likes her... Not like Luke and me..

"Maggs! I'm already at the salon. Where are
You?" I tell her and hang up to the sound of the beep saying that it recorded my message.
"Emma!! Don't be mad!! I'm already here!" Maggie says coming in the salon. Thankfully there is no one there but us since everyone is in school helping with the dance and will come back later.

"So girl. What do you want me to do to this hair?" The salon woman asks me.
"I want it to be straight maybe with some curls on the the lower part and I would like it if you could re-paint my red whip of hair"
"Okay... Let's start" She says and takes me to wash my hair. After that she grabs some moose and starts to put in my hair. After about 30 minutes or so she blows my hair and start to make curls on the hair. When i look at the reflection in the mirror I am amazed! I can't believe I look this... Sexy. I like it

When I get home I go straight to my room and find a package on my bed. When I open it I see a beautiful dress and matching shoes with a card:

Thought you would look beautiful in this for tonights dance. Be ready at 8:00. Luke x.

OMG!! I am going with Luke! I gotta do my nails! I'm not ready to go to the dance!

Before I realize it it's already 8:10 and I hear a knock on the door. It must be Luke. I'm putting some eyeliner and mascara on with just a little bit of lipstick.

Luke's POV

I'm outside Emma's house and her mom opens the door

"Well, hello! You must be Emma's date. Come in please" She said opening the door a little more for me to come in. I go in and wait for Emma
"Oohh.. She'll be down in a bit. She's doing her makeup"
"Oohh okay.." I say and stand at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her.

I get a little distracted and hear high heels coming down the stairs. I look up and see Emma in the dress I brought her. She looked beautiful. I can feel my heart beating hard and my hands getting sweaty.

"Emma... You look..."
"What? You don't like it"
"No... I love it. You look beautiful. Here. I brought you these.." I say punting the flower thingie around her wrist.
"Ohh thanks" she said blushing. We started to walk out but her mother came in screaming.
"BEFORE YOU GO LET ME TAKE A PICTURE!" She said with a camera and a big smile in her face
"Umm... I don't really do pictures"
"Please? It's Emma's first dance!"
"MOM!" Emma half said half screamed totally read. I laughed a little at her reaction
"I'm sorry.. Please?"
"Okay fine... Just one"i finally agreed. I stepped closer to Emma and hugged her from the side and she blushed.
"SMILE!" Her mom said taking the picture. "You can go now" she said.

We step in the car and after 3 minutes of silence I decide to break it

"Emma... Hi" I say. She giggled. Omg her giggle is perfect
"Hi Luke"
"It's weird for you too to go to the dance with me?"
"Yeah" she says laughing
"You look beautiful Emma" I told her and holed her hand. She blushed but didn't removed it. I squeezed it a little.

"We're here!" I say pulling off in front of the school.
"Yay!" Her face was full of excitement and happiness that I couldn't help but smile...