Chapter 22

Emma's POV

Luke and I are still holding each other tight. I can't believe I'm going out with him.. I just hope he doesn't change his mind. After All of Me, Problem by Ariana GRande started playing. Luke and I didn't pulled away. even if that was a fast song we're still slow dancing... I wish Luke can always be like this, and that this moment never ends..

''Emma..''

''yes Luke?''

''I'm sorry...''

''For what?''

''For everything'' I look up at him and plant a small kiss on his cheek and hold him tighter. he grabs my chin and makes me look at him in the eyes. He leans and kiss me. Electricity started to run down my spin and my stomach started to puke butterflies. He slowly pulled away and looked at me

"You're beautiful when you blush" He told me and I blushed even more

-------------

"Soo. Luke. I want to know more about you... Tell me about your parents" I immediately regret saying that. His face falls and anger fills him as he stands up

"Don't ever say that again and don't you dare talk to me again!" He said and started to walk out of the gym when suddenly the principal was calling him through the microphone.

"Luke Hemmings?"

Luke started walking to the stage surprised because Emily was also in the stage with a crown on her head. We were too busy talking that we didn't noticed they were announcing the king and queen.

"Luke Hemmings. Congratulations. You're the king of this dance. Now please, if you want to you can say your speech"
"Yeah thanks. It will be short"
"Okay" the principal said and got of the mic

Luke's POV

Wait... This I just won dance king? This is weird.. The only do prom queen and king. Maybe is for some reason the school needs it to be a dance and with queen and king.

"Umm... This is weird... Thanks to everyone who voted for me I guess.."
"Now please... The queen and king first dance" the principal said in the mic pointing at a space in the dance floor free of people. A slow song started playing as me and Emily start dancing. I focus my eyes on Emma. She looks hurt and she suddenly starts to run out of the gym. I stop dancing and follow her. I see her running out of school but she's running very fast. Even with high heels. She stops by the fountain that takes place in front of the park and she starts crying in front of it.

"Emma!" I yell and she turns around. Everything starts to slow down and i finally get to her. I don't say anything. I just grab her back and push her down as I kiss her. Her cheeks are socked because of the tears but I don't care right now. The kiss is slow and gentle. Rush fills me and after what seems like an eternity we pull away.

"Come on Emma... Let me take you home" I offer hugging her from the side as she buries her face in my jacket and nods.

HEY GUYS!! WATCHA THINK?? SOOO I'M STARTING THIS NEW STORY CALLED MY WINTER LOVE. GO CHECK IT OUT AND SPREAD SOME LOVE PLEASE!!! XOXO