•Intro•

D I S C L A I M E R

D I S C L A I M E R

The characters found in this story are only allusions to real people and none of the situations and personalities found here reflect the reality. In other words this work must be treated as fiction. The original characters of this story are my intellectual property. It's a non-profit story, made solely from fan to fan without the aim of denigrating or violating the images of the artists. 

S T O R Y     D E T A I L S

Year, 2018. South Korea. The country is still under the rule of a monarchy.

Although there is someone under the title as King, he currently has no sovereign powers, due to his grandmother the Royal Queen Dowager being the current regent. The King will obtain his power to rule once he marries.

The majority of the competition takes place within Gyeongbokgung Palace. Since the story takes place in a modern setting there have been some remodeling done to the palace to fit the era in which it's taking place.

A U T H O R ' S    N O T E S

1. Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes within the story. You may kindly point out any of these mistakes if you wish to.

2. There will be other ships included in this story. Side ships will be revealed throughout the story's plot, they may not always be what you think they are. By the way, I don't care what sideships you want, it's my story. Period.

3. I don't really write smut, so if that's what you're looking for I do apologize in advance. Also please don't ask for smut or comment regarding the lack thereof. Thank you.

4. I do not authorize any translations or reposting of my works. This applies to any story of mine. Please respect my decision regarding this.

5. I appreciate any POSITIVE comments or votes to any of my stories. They're a great motivation to keep writing. Don't be a silent reader, please. But if you're going to compare my stories to any other stories, kdramas, books or whatever, then don't. Comments asking me to update are also not appreciated.

6. I no longer answer any messages to my inbox. If you message me for a spoiler, asking for a certain ship or plot, or you sending me a random story then you'll be muted. Just be aware.

S I D E _ N O T E S: 

1. Top/Bottom dynamics are not a personality trait and should only matter if the story has smut in it. Since my story doesn't have smut then whoever 'topped' or 'bottomed' doesn't matter. So don't bother asking.

2. I will delete any comment I catch that is basically doing the opposite of what I (the author) have requested of you (the reader) to respect through this intro. Don't waste both of our time.

All rights reserved © 2018 by Crys_Tells