Chapter 1

Nique's Pov
I walk upstairs in my room and I lay across the bed and I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. I get woken up by my best friend being loud. I groan and I get up. "Girl how the fuck you get in my house and why you so damn loud?" She sits down on the bed. "Girl you gave me a key remember." I sit up and I look at her. "That's for emergencies only." She looks at me. "Nique this is an emergency." I roll my eyes. "You always say that." She looks at me. "I'm for real this time Nique." I look at her and say. "Ok this better be an emergency cause I was sleeping." She looks at me. " my boyfriend kicked me out." I get up and I look at her. "Again? Damn just move in with me." I look at the time and I walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower. She walks in the bathroom and she looks at me. "You got a photo shoot today?" I turn around and I look at her. "Yeah in an hour, you going?" She says. "Yeah girl, I gotta do yo hair." I turn around and I look at her face. "I know he didn't hit you again, when I see him ima beat his ass on sight." She shakes her head and she looks at me. "Don't Nique it's fine." I shake my head. "Get out my bathroom I need to take a shower before we late." She walks out the bathroom and I close and lock the door. I pin my hair up and I take off my clothes and I get in the shower. I sigh and I start to take a shower when I hear Kaylee yelling I shake my head and I take a shower and I get out 20 minutes later. I turn the shower off and I wrap the towel around my body and I walk out the bathroom. I look at Kaylee and I shake my head and she looks at me. I walk in my closet and I dry off and I slip on my adidas track pants and my black tank top and I put on my black and white Jordan's and I walk out the closet. "Ok come on I'm ready." I grab my phone,keys and purse and I walk out my room and I walk downstairs and Kaylee follows behind me. We walk outside and we get in my car and I drive to my photo shoot.
Aiden's Pov
I wake up and I walk in my bathroom and I do my hygiene and I walk out the bathroom and put on my clothes. I walk out the room and I go downstairs and I walk outside and I get in my car and I drive to the block. I park my car and I get out and walk over to my boys. We stand on the corner and I see Serenity. She walks up to me and I pull her closer to me and I kiss her. Bryson looks at me and shakes his head. I look at him. "What nigga, mind yo own damn business." He walks off and me and Serenity go in the trap house. 3 hours later
We walk outside and we sit in the porch. I stay at the trap house for a few hours and I get in my car and I drive home. I pull up and I see Nique's car is gone. I get out and I walk up to the door and I unlock it and walk inside. I go in the game room and I turn on my game and start playing Fortnite.