Chapter 32

Nique's Pov
I look at Kaylee and shake my head. I walk downstairs and I open the door and I see Aiden. I roll my eyes and look at him. "What you want Aiden?" He looks at me and says. "You weren't answering my phone calls." I look at him. "That should've told you something." He says. "We need to talk Nique." I shake my head. "I don't have anything to say to you." I close the door and lock it. I turn around and look at Kaylee and shake my head. I hear my phone start ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
T boo😜 wassup
Me: wassup
T boo😜: what you got going on today
Me:Nothing girl I'm just chillin'
T boo😜: you might need to call Cameron
Me: for what
T boo😜: his mom showed up
Me: where he at
T boo😜: idk him and Carson gone
Me: aight
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I walk downstairs. I walk outside and sit on the porch and I get my phone and call Cameron and wait for him to answer.
Phone convo
Me: you good
Cam cam😻🙄: Tanisha called you didn't she
Me: she did
Cam cam😻🙄: I'm good
Me: you lying
Cam cam😻🙄:fine I'm not good
Me: want to talk about it
Cam cam😻🙄: I guess but you at home?
Me: yeah where else ima be
Cam cam😻🙄: I'm about to side thru
Me: aight
End of convo
I hang up and I get up and walk back in the house and Kaylee looks at me and shakes her head. I say. "What?"  She doesn't say anything and I walk off and walk upstairs. I walk in my room and I lay down in the bed and get on my phone. I hear Cameron yelling my name and I get up and walk out the room. I stand on the top of the stairs and look at him. "Boy why you doing all the damn yelling?" He walks upstairs and looks at me. "Well I didn't know where you was?" I shake my head and I walk back in my room and Cameron follows behind me.
Kaylee's Pov
I hear Nique yelling at someone to I get up and I walk downstairs. I see Nique and she turn around and looks at me and shakes her head. I look at her and say. "Who was that?" She shakes her head and walks upstairs. I sit down on the couch and I hear someone knocking on the door and I get up and open it. I see Cameron and Carson. Cameron yells Nique's name. Cameron walks upstairs and I sit back down on the couch and Carson sits next to me. "They not dating yet?" I shake my head. "I don't know what they waiting on?" He looks at me. "Can I have your number?" I look at him for a second and I get his phone and put my number in. I give him his phone back and I look at him. "Cameron good?" He nods his head. "He will be." I nod my head and I turn on the tv. Cameron walks downstairs and looks at me. "Mhm I thought you didn't like him." I look at him. "We just chillin and you worry about you and Nique." He shakes his head. "Don't worry about me and my baby cause we good." I roll my eyes. "Go back upstairs." He looks at me and mugs my head. I yell Nique's name and I get up and chase after him. "You better come and get yo man if you want him." Cameron runs upstairs and I chase behind him. Nique comes out her room and looks at me and then at Cameron. "Why y'all running in my damn house?" I look at her and say. "Cause yo man being childish." She shakes her head and walks back in her room. I walk up to Cameron and I mug his head back and I walk off and go back downstairs.