Chapter 40

Nique's Pov
Kaylee looks at me and says. "Girl you and Carson don't even talk like that." I look at her. "We do now." Carson says. "You and Cameron don't hate." Cameron says. "Hush and Nique why you quiet." I look at him. "I'm not quiet." He says. "You are bae." I roll my eyes and I get up and walk in the kitchen. Cameron walks in the kitchen and says. "Baby,So you really mad at me?" I turn around and look at him. "I said I wasn't mad." He wraps his arms around my waist. "Ima get you Wendy's tomorrow." I look at him. "Uh huh we'll see." He kisses me on the cheek and we walk out the kitchen. Carson says. "You straight best friend?" I say. "Yeah."
Cameron sits down and Carson says. "Can we talk right quick?" I look at him. "Yeah,but come upstairs with me." I walk upstairs and Carson follows behind me. I walk in my room and I look at him. "So wassup." He says. "I need to ask you something about Kaylee." I say. "Ok what is it?" He looks at me and says. "What's up with her like she got a nigga or something?" I look at him. "she had one,but I don't think they together." He nods his head. "Aight so,you think I should ask her out?" I say. "You should've been asked her." Cameron walks in the room and says. "What's taking y'all so damn long up here?" Carson says. "We talking." He walks out the room and Cameron looks at me. "You still not talking to me?" I look at him and roll my eyes. "What you want?" He walks over to me and grabs my hands and pulls me up. "You,but you playing." I roll my eyes. "Whatever and how I'm playing?" He says. "You are,but you gone let me take you out tomorrow night." I look at him. "Yeah boy now move." He lets me go and I walk out the room and go downstairs. Kaylee looks at me and says. "What you and Carson was talking about?" I look at her. "Business that's between me and my best friend." Cameron walks in the living room and says. "Y'all ain't got no business." Tanisha says. "Y'all need to Mind y'all own business."  I look at Kaylee and sit down on the couch. She whispers to me. "We going out tonight." I say. "Take Tanisha with you,but why we whispering." She says. "Cause I don't want Cameron and Carson to hear us, but why you don't want to go?" I look at her. "Cause I'm tired." She nods her head and Cameron says. "What y'all whispering about?" I look at him and say. "None of your business." Carson says. "I'm hungry where the food at?" I say. "You always hungry." Carson looks at me. "Don't try to get out on me best friend." I shake my head and glare at him. "I'm just saying." Carson says. "Why you so quiet best friend?" I look at him. "I'm not quiet and I'm tired." I get up and walk upstairs in my room. I get in the bed and lay down. Cameron walks in the room and lays on me. I glare at him. "Get off of me." He looks up at me. "Bae let me lay on you." I roll my eyes. "No now get yo ass off of me." He says. "So you can lay on me,but I can't lay on you." I look down at him. "Yep." Cameron's phone starts ringing and he gets up and walks out the room. I roll my eyes and fall asleep.
Kaylee's Pov
Cameron follows Nique in the kitchen and Tanisha says. "They need to stop playing." Nique and Cameron walk out the kitchen and Carson says. "You straight best friend?" She says. "Yeah." Cameron sits down and Carson says. "Can we talk right quick?" Nique says. "Yeah,but come upstairs with me." They walk upstairs and Cameron looks at me. "What they got to talk about?" I shrug. "I don't know." Tanisha says. "Mhm." I look at Cameron and say. "So when you going to ask my girl out?" He says. "Soon." I shake my head and Tanisha says. "You taking too long." He gets up and walk upstairs. Tanisha looks at me and says. "So you feeling my cousin?" I look at her. "Kinda." She shakes her head and Carson walks back downstairs. I get on my phone and Nique and Cameron walks downstairs. I look up at Nique and say. "What you and Carson was talking about?" She says. "Business that's between me and my best friend." Cameron walks in the living room and says. "Y'all ain't got no business." Tanisha says. "Y'all need to Mind y'all own business." I shake my head. "I agree with Cameron y'all don't." Nique looks at me and sits down on the couch. I whisper to Nique. "We going out tonight." She says. "Take Tanisha with you, but why we whispering." I say. "Cause I don't want Cameron and Carson to hear us,but why you don't want to go?" She looks at me. "Cause I'm tired."I nod my head and Cameron says. "What y'all whispering about?" Nique says. "None of your business." Carson says. "I'm hungry where the food at?" Nique says. "You always hungry." Carson looks at Nique. "Don't try to get out on me best friend." She shakes her head and glares at him. "I'm just saying." Carson says. "Why you so quiet best friend?" Nique says. "I'm not quiet and I'm tired." She gets up and walks upstairs. Tanisha looks at Cameron. "You not going to go upstairs with yo girl?" He gets up and walks upstairs. Carson says. "When you going to find you a man Tanisha?" She glares at him. "I don't need one." They start arguing and I shake my head. Cameron walks downstairs a few minutes later and he walks outside. Tanisha looks at me. "Who was he on the phone with?" I shrug and get up and walk upstairs. I walk in Nique's room and I see that she's sleeping. I walk back downstairs and Cameron walks back inside. I look at him and shake my head. Cameron looks at me. "What why you shaking your head?" I say. "Nothing." Tanisha says. "Who was you on the phone with?" Cameron says. "None of your business." He walks upstairs and I shake my head.