Chapter 42

Nique's Pov
Someone wakes me up and I sit up and glare at me. "What boy?" He looks at me. "Yo ex downstairs." I get up and walk out the room. I walk downstairs and outside. I look at Aiden. "What tf you want Aiden?" He looks at me. "I came to talk to you." I glare at him and say. "We don't have shit to talk about." I walk back in the house and go upstairs. I get back in the bed and go to sleep. I wake up the next morning and my phone starts ringing and I sit up and groan. I get my phone and answer it.
Phone convo
Me: what
Cam cam😻🙄:we going to have to go on that date another time
Me: I'm so glad I didn't get ready yet
Cam cam😻🙄: ima make it up to you
Me: nah don't worry about it
Cam cam😻🙄:don't tell me you mad
Me: nah nigga I'm Gucci
Cam cam😻🙄: I said ima make it up to you
Me: and I said don't worry about it
Cam cam😻🙄: man why you being stubborn
Me: I'm not but bye I got to go
End of convo
I hang up the phone before he could say anything else. I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I put on my clothes and I walk out the bathroom and someone knocks on the door. I roll my eyes and walk downstairs and open the door. I let Kaylee and Tanisha in. They both look at me and say. "Why you hang up in that boy face?" I look at them and roll my eyes. "Don't y'all come in here trying to check me." Tanisha says. "Girl you made him mad." I shrug. "So ask me do I care?" Kaylee shakes her head. "You mad cause he canceled y'all date right?" I look at her. "No."  Tanisha looks at me. "You know he gone be over here knocking on your door." I say. "He just going to be knocking." Kaylee shakes her head. "Don't be petty I'm sure he had a good reason to cancel it."  I look at her and say. "I really don't care." I walk upstairs in my room and get in the bed.
Kaylee's Pov
Someone knocks on the door and I get up and open it. I see Aiden and I walk outside and look at him."What are you doing here?" He says. "I came to talk to Nique." Cameron comes outside and looks at him. "Why you here?" Aiden looks at me. "Go and get Nique." I say. "She don't want to talk to you,so just leave " Cameron walks back in the house and Nique comes outside and says. "What tf you want Aiden?" He says. "I came to talk to you." She glares at him and says. "We don't have shit to talk about." She walks back in the house and I say. "Just leave." I walk back in the house and Carson says. "What's wrong with Nique?" I sit next to him on the couch. "That was Aiden." Tanisha shakes her head. "When is he going to leave that damn girl alone?" I shrug. "Honestly I'm tired of him like let her move on and be happy." I get my phone and check the time. "It's getting late I should go." I get up and grab my keys and walk outside and get in my car and drive home. I pull up at my house a few minutes later and get out and walk inside. I go upstairs in my room and I get in the bed and go to sleep. I wake up the next morning and I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and my phone starts ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Tanisha: meet me at Nique's house
Me: why
Tanisha: for Cameron
Me: what about him
Tanisha: he said he had to postpone him and Nique's date and she hung up in his face
Me: ooh she mad but aight I'm omw to her house now
Tanisha: yeah she is and aight I'll meet you there
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I grab my keys and walk downstairs and outside. I get in my car and drive to Nique's house. I pull up at her house and sit outside and wait on Tanisha. She pulls up a few minutes later and we get out our cars. I knock on the door and Nique opens the door. She lets us in and we both look at her and say. "Why you hang up in that boy face?" She looks at us and rolls her eyes. "Don't y'all come in here trying to check me." Tanisha says. "Girl you made him mad." She shrugs. "So ask me do I care?" I shake my head. "You mad cause he canceled y'all date right?" She looks at me. "No."  Tanisha looks at Nique. "You know he gone be over here knocking on your door." She says. "He just going to be knocking." I shake my head. "Don't be petty I'm sure he had a good reason to cancel it."  She looks at me and says. "I really don't care." She walks upstairs and Tanisha shakes her head. "I'll call him and tell him she mad." I look at her. "He should know." Cameron walks in the house a few hours later and says. "Where Nique at?" I look at him. "She upstairs and where you been?" He shakes his head. "Business." He walks upstairs and I get on my phone and shake my head.