Chapter 31

Cameron's Pov
I walk outside and I get in my car. I drive to Tanisha's house. I pull up at her house a few minutes later and get out and walk inside. I walk upstairs and I go in a guestroom and I get in the bed and fall asleep. I wake up the next morning and I get up and walk downstairs and I see Carson. He gets up and looks at me. "You was with Nique?" I look at him. "If you already know the answer then why you asking me?" He shakes his head and Tanisha walks in the house and says. "Cam there's someone here to see you." I look at her. "Who?" She looks at me and says. "Your mom."  I shake my head. "You can tell her to leave." I walk out the house and I see my mom and shake my head.  I get in my car and Carson follows behind me. He gets in the car and I look at him. "I'm not talking to her." He looks at me and shakes his head. "I know but she just showed up." I start the car and drive off.
Tanisha's Pov
I pull up at my house and get out. I walk inside and I see Carson. He looks at me and says. "Where Cameron?" I look at him and say. "You know he with Nique." I walk upstairs and I go in my room. I walk in my bathroom and I do my hygiene stuff and I walk out the bathroom and get in my bed. I put my phone on the charger and I lay down and go to sleep. I wake up the next morning and I get a text from my Aunt. I get up and I walk downstairs and go outside. I see my Aunt getting out her car. I look at her and say. "You know he's not going to talk to you." She says. "I know but can you try to get him to." I look at her and I walk in the house.  "Cam there's someone here to see you." He looks at me. "Who?" I look at him and say. "Your mom."  He shakes his head. "You can tell her to leave." He walks out the house and I get my phone and dial Nique's number and wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
My boo Nique💯: wassup
Me: what you got going on today
My boo Nique💯:Nothing girl I'm just chillin'
Me: you might need to call Cameron
My boo Nique💯: for what
Me: his mom showed up
My boo Nique💯: where he at
Me: idk him and Carson gone
My boo Nique💯: aight
End of convo
I hang up the phone and my Aunt walks in the house and looks at me. "Was that my daughter n law?" I look at her and say. "Yeah That was Nique." She nods her head and says. "I can't wait to meet her." I say. "Look you my aunt and I love you,But I can't keep being in the middle of this." She looks at me. "Just take me to Nique then and maybe she can help me." I shake my head. "I can't do that."I walk off and go upstairs and I call Cameron but he doesn't answer.