Chapter 15

Nique's Pov
Cameron walks off and Tanisha walks over to me and sits next to me. I look at her and whisper. "Ima get him back tonight." Tanisha looks at me and shakes her head. "I told him." Cameron gets up and walks upstairs and I look at Carson and say. "Ima need your help tonight." He looks at me and say. "With what?" I look at Tanisha and then at Carson. "When he fall asleep I need you to put him in the pool." Tanisha looks at me and I look at Carson. Carson says. "I gotcha nique." I get up and walk upstairs and Tanisha follows behind me. "Girl you about to do that for real." I turn around and look at her. "Nah I'm just playing." Tanisha looks at me and say. "Don't be sarcastic."I sneak in the room with Cameron and look at him. Tanisha follows behind me and I turn around and whisper. "He's sleep." We sneak out the room and I run downstairs and walk over to Carson. "He sleep but wait don't do it yet." Tanisha looks at me and say. "Why not?" I look at her and asks. "Do you have a blow up mattress or something?" Tanisha looks at me and nods her head. I walk to the closet and get the blow up mattress out. Tanisha looks at me and shakes her head. "You not going to put no cover on it?" I look at her and shake my head and I walk outside in the backyard and I sit the mattress on the ground and Carson comes outside with Cameron and he puts him on the mattress and we slide him in the pool. She looks at me and say. "He gone get you." I look at her. "No he not." We walk back in the house and I go upstairs in the room I'm sleeping in and I walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I pin my hair up and I take off my clothes and get in the shower. I take a shower and get out 30 minutes later. I turn the shower off and I wrap my towel around my body. I dry off and put on my clothes and I walk out the bathroom and get in the bed. I lay down and I get under the cover. I put my phone on the charger and I go to sleep. The next morning I get woken up by Cameron yelling my name. I get up and I walk downstairs and look at him. "What?" He looks at me. "I know you did this." I look him up and down. "Did what?" He walks over to me. "I woke up in the pool." I laugh and Carson and Tanisha come downstairs and looks at Cameron and laughs. He looks at all of us. "It's not funny." I look at him. "I told you to sleep with one eye open but you didn't." He looks at me. "Ok Nique if that's how you want to play it." I look at him and shake my head and walk back in the room. I get on my phone and I check my ig. Tanisha walks in the room and looks at me. "Girl why you getting back in the bed,it's 11 something almost 12." I look at her. "Girl I'm tired." She shakes her head and walks out the room. I get up and I get my things together and I grab my phone and charger and I get my keys and I walk out the room and I go downstairs. I walk outside and I put my bags on the backseat and I get in my car and I drive off.
Cameron's Pov
I walk in the room where Nique at and I look at her. "You wrong now what if I couldn't swim." She looks at me. "You can swim so you good." I walk over to her and I pick her up. "I'm about to throw you in the pool and see how you like it." Nique jumps down off my back and she runs upstairs and hides. Carson looks at me and shakes his head. I walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower and I take off my clothes and get in the shower. I take a shower and get out 15 minutes later and I dry off and put on my boxers and basketball shorts. I walk out the bathroom and I look at Tanisha. "Where Nique At?" She looks at me and says. "Oh she went home." I walk downstairs and I look at Carson. "How you gone just let her leave man." He looks at me and say. "Nique grown she can do whatever she want to do." I shake my head and I sit down on the couch and I turn on the tv. I look at Tanisha and say. "Where you going?" She glares at me. "Nigga don't worry about it." I get up and I walk over to her. "You trying to go and find you a man ain't it." She looks at me and rolls her eyes.
Kaylee's Pov
I get up and I walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower. I pin my hair up and I take off my clothes and I get in the shower. I take a shower and I get out 30 minutes later and I get my towel and dry off. I put on some sweatpants and a tank top and I get my toothbrush and I brush my teeth. I take my hair down and I brush my hair and I finish and walk out the bathroom and I put on my slides and I grab my keys and phone and I walk out the room and go downstairs. I walk outside and I close and lock the door behind me. I get in my car and I drive to Nique's house. I get my phone and I call Nique and I wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: girl
Nique Nique: What girl
Me: you finally back at home or?..
Nique Nique: Yeah girl I'm at home
Me: it's about time, you  been gone for almost 2 weeks
Nique Nique: no I haven't Why you lying it's been a week in a half
Me: you been spending a lot of time with Cameron
Nique Nique: now why you lying
Me: I'm not but I'm about come thru
Nique Nique: aight
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I turn on the radio and I pull up at Nique's house 30 minutes later and I get out and I walk up to the door and I walk inside and yell Nique's name. She comes downstairs and she looks at me. "Bih why you yelling?" I look at her and say. "Cause I didn't feel like walking up all those stairs." She shakes her head and walks downstairs. I walk in her kitchen and I go to her snack cabinet and I get me some chips and a fruit roll up. She walks in the kitchen and looks at me. "Don't be coming over here eating up all my damn snacks." I look at her. "Girl I only got a bag of chips and a fruit roll up." She walks out the kitchen and she goes in the living room and sits down on the couch. I walk out the kitchen and I sit next to her. "Is Cameron yo new man or not?" She looks at me and shakes her head. "He's not even though he admitted to having a thing for me." I look at her and I smack her lightly on the arm. "Ooh bih and you still single, you better get on that." She looks at me and she rolls her eyes. I look at her and say. "I'm fr like Nique what you waiting on?" She looks at me and say. "Maybe I'm waiting on him to ask me out." I look at her and I shake my head. "Nah you just scared." She glares at me. "Why would I be scared?" I look at her and shrug.