Chapter 20

Nique's Pov
I look at Cameron and say. "What you and Kaylee was talking about?" He looks me and shakes his head. I glare at me and say. "Hmm." Carson looks at him and shakes his head. My phone rings and I answer it and Cameron looks at me.
Phone convo
T boo😜: wassup
Me: nothing just with yo ugly ass cousins
T boo😜: I knew you was with Cameron
Me: don't start all that
T boo😜: I didn't even do anything
Me: uh huh but where you at
T boo😜: I'm over yo mother n law house
Me: girl stop playing cause I don't have a mother n law
T boo😜: yes you do my aunt
Me:  I'm single
T boo😜: not for long
Me: girl bye
End of convo
I get off the phone and Cameron looks at me. "What why you looking at me like that?" He shakes his head and finishes his food. Carson looks at him. "Ok I'm ready to go." I finish my food and get up and walk to the bathroom. I walk in the bathroom and I look in the mirror and I wash my hands. I walk out the bathroom and I walk back to the table and sit down and I look at Cameron. He shakes his head and I glare at him. "Why you looking at me?" He says. "No reason." we get up and we leave and we walk to his car. We all get in the car and Cameron looks over at me. "What you doing later?" I shake my head and look out the window. He starts the car and looks over at me. "You okay, what's wrong?" I look over at him and say. "Yeah I'm just a little tired." Kaylee says. "Hmm." He drives off and Carson says. "Where we going after this?" He says. "To Tanisha's house." Kaylee looks at me and says. "Isn't that the girl who's party we went to?" I nod my head and I look out the window. Carson says. "Yeah and that's the party you blew me off at." Cameron pulls up at Tanisha's house and we all get out. He unlocks the front door and we all walk inside. I walk in the living room and I sit on the couch and get on my phone. Cameron comes and sits next to me. I look at him and say. "What?" He shakes his head and he snatches my phone out my hand and gets up and runs. I get up and I run after him and yell. "Give me my phone back,why you want to play?" Cameron runs upstairs and I run upstairs after him. "Cameron stop playing fr I told you I was tired." Carson yells from downstairs. "Nique come and get his keys." Cameron walks out the room and I snatch my phone back from him and I walk downstairs.
Cameron's Pov
I pull up at Tanisha's house and we all get out. I unlock the front door and we all walk inside. Nique walks in the living room and sits on the couch and gets on her phone. I sit next to her and she looks at me and says. "What?" I shake my head and I snatch her phone out her hand and I get up and run. She gets up and runs after me and yells. "Give me my phone back,why you want to play?" I run upstairs and She runs upstairs after me. "Cameron stop playing fr I told you I was tired." Carson yells from downstairs. "Nique come and get his keys." I walk out the room and She snatches her phone back from me and walks downstairs. I follow behind her and I lay across the couch. I look at Nique and say. "You ready for tomorrow night?" She glares at me. "Mhm no, I'm just playing." I look at her and say. "Don't worry I'm going to make sure you have a great time." She nods her head and Kaylee says. "Nique it's getting late,we should go." Nique gets up and looks at me. "I'll see you tomorrow night." Her and Kaylee walk out the house and Carson looks at me and shakes his head. I look at him and I get up and walk upstairs. I walk in the guest room and I walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower. I turn on the shower and I take off my clothes and I step inside. I take a shower and get out 15 minutes later and I dry off and put on my boxers. I walk out the bathroom and I put my phone on the charger and I get in the bed.