Chapter 9

Tanisha's Pov
I get my phone and I call Nique and I wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: wassup b you gone slide thru
My boo Nique💯:yeah
Me: oh yeah yo man here he's been asking about you
My boo Nique💯:girl that's not my man but tell me why he started following me last night and he gone like all my pictures
Me:see y'all going to start dating soon
My boo Nique💯:no we not
Me: yes y'all are watch and see
My boo Nique💯:we not and don't try to play matchmaker and shit when I get there either
Me: uh huh and I'm not girl
My boo Nique💯:aight bye let me drive
    End of convo
I hang up the phone and I walk out the bathroom and I go in my closet and find me something to wear.

I put my hair in a messy bun and I grab my phone and walk downstairs and I see Cameron standing in the door and I walk up to him and say

I put my hair in a messy bun and I grab my phone and walk downstairs and I see Cameron standing in the door and I walk up to him and say. "You gone let her in or you just gone stare at her." He steps to the side and lets Nique in. I grab her hand and drag her upstairs in my room. She sits on my bed and looks at me. I look at her say. "Ok girl we got to go to the mall." She looks at me. "What you trying to get." I look at her and say. " just come on Nique." I put on my shoes and we walk downstairs. I look at Cameron and say. "We going to the mall we'll be back." Cameron gets up and looks at Nique. "We going to so hold up."  We wait on Cameron and Carson and we all walk outside and Nique hands me her keys and we get in the car. I start driving and I look over at Nique and I hear Cameron say. "You trying to get you a new nigga or something?" Nique turns around and looks at him. "Why you say that, I must can't get cute for myself." He looks at her. "I'm just asking and yeah you can." I shake my head and I look in my rear view mirror. Nique looks over at me and shakes her head. I glance over at her and whisper to her. "See what I tell you, he keeps looking at you and shit." She looks at me and she looks at Cameron. I shake my head and I pull up in the parking lot and turn the car off and we get out and I look at Nique and I drag her off inside the mall and we leave Cameron and Carson. We walk in Forever 21 and I see Aiden with some girl. I nudge Nique and she turns around and looks at me and then at Aiden. She walks up to him and I follow behind her.
Nique's Pov
I look over at Tanisha and shake my head. She glances over at me and whisper to me. "See what I tell you, he keeps looking at you and shit." I look at her and look at Cameron. She shakes her head and We pull up in the parking lot and Tanisha turns the car off and we get out and She looks at me and drags me off inside the mall and we leave Cameron and Carson. We walk in Forever 21 and Tanisha nudges me and I turn around and look at Tanisha and then at Aiden. I walk up to him and Tanisha follows behind me. I see Cameron and he runs over to me. I look at Aiden and say. " I hope she was worth it cause me and you done."
I walk off and Cameron follows behind me and grabs my waist from behind and turns me around to face him. I look at him and he says. "You good ma?" I look at him and nod my head. He looks at me. "Don't stress over him, you too cute for all that fuck that nigga."I say. "It's all good, I just want to shop and leave and go home." He pulls me closer to him and he hugs me. I hug him back and pull away and softly smile at him. I walk back over to Tanisha and Aiden walks up to me and tries to talk to me. Cameron walks back over to us and he looks at Aiden. "Nigga she don't want to talk to you." He walks off and I look at Cameron and say. "Thank you." He looks at me and say. " You're welcome Ma."
Cameron's Pov
We pull up at the mall and we get out and Tanisha drags Nique off inside the mall and they leave me and Carson. I see Nique walking up to some nigga and I run over to her. Nique looks at him and say.  "I hope she was worth it cause me and you done."She walks off and I follow behind her and grab her by the waist from behind and turn her around to face me. She looks at me and I say. "You good ma?" She looks at me and nods her head. I look at her. "Don't stress over him, you too cute for all that fuck that nigga." She says. "It's all good, I just want to shop and go home." I pull her closer to me and i hug her. She hugs me back and pulls away and softly smiles at me. She walks back over to Tanisha and Aiden walks up to her and tries to talk to her. I walk back over to them and I look at Aiden. "Nigga she don't want to talk to you." He walks off and Nique looks at me and say. "Thank you." I look at her and say. " You're welcome Ma." We walk around the mall for a few hours and Nique walks over to me and grabs my hand and drags me in Forever 21. I look at her and say. "Oh hell nah Nique I'm not coming in here." She turns around and looks at me. "Boy I'm only coming to get a few things,you act like I'm Tanisha." Tanisha looks over at her and say. "Bih what that suppose to mean?" She looks at Tanisha. "It means I don't take all day in one store and come out with 1 item." I look at Tanisha and laugh. "She's right you do be doing that." Carson walks over to me and nudges me. I look at him. "Nigga what?" He looks at and say. "You going to ask her out now?" I look at him and say. "Didn't you just see her break up with her nigga."