Chapter 35

Cameron's Pov
She hangs up the phone and I look at her. "Oh so I'm ugly now." She looks at me. "Yeah just a little bit tho." I shake my head and say. "I got you I see how you do me." She rolls her eyes and says. "Boy I was just playing so hush." I say. "You better be just playing." I lay down and She sits on the bed and looks at me. "What you got going on?" I put my phone on the charger on get under the cover. She shakes her head and gets up and walks out the room. I get under the cover and I drift off to sleep. I wake up the next morning and I sit up and I see Nique still sleeping. I kiss her on the forehead and I get up and walk downstairs. I see Kaylee and Carson and shake my head. Carson looks at me and says. "Wassup bro where Nique at?" I look at him. "She still sleep." Kaylee shakes her head. "She won't be up until 12 or 1." I shake my head and I sit on the other couch across from them. We watch tv for awhile and Nique comes downstairs and looks at me. I look at her and motion for her to come and sit next to me. She shakes her head and walks over to me. Carson says. "Nique you always know how to calm him down or talk him out of doing stupid shit." She says. "I know but he's going to be ok." I look at them. "I mean I'm sitting right here." Carson says. "We know nigga." I shake my head. "I'm still mad at you Nique for calling me ugly last night." She looks at me. "Boy I told you I was just playing damn." Kaylee says. "She called you ugly?" I nod my head and Carson says. "Nigga go cook for your girl." I look at him. "This not my house so I can't just go in her kitchen and start cooking." Nique looks at me and says. "Boy if you want to cook then cook." I get up and walk in the kitchen and I yell Nique's name. "Come and help me?" She walks in the kitchen and sits down at the bar. I look at her. "I called you in here to help me." She looks at me and says. "You know how to cook?" I glare at her. "Nah Nique." She rolls her eyes and says. "I'm not helping you cook I don't feel like it." I look at her. "You lazy." She gets up and walks over to me. "I'm not lazy."
Tanisha's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I get up and walk downstairs. I see my Aunt and I shake my head. "Did you spend the night?" She looks at me. "Yeah I did I hope you don't mind." I look at her. "He with Nique so he probably won't be back until later tonight." She nods her head and says. "It's ok I can wait." I shake my head and get my phone and check my messages. I walk upstairs and grab my keys and run back downstairs. My aunt looks at me and says. "Where you going?" I look at her and say. "I'm going out." She gets up and I walk outside and get in my car. I drive to Nique's house and I turn on the radio. I pull up at her house 30 minutes later and I get out and knock on the door. Carson opens the door and lets me in. "What are you doing here?" He looks at me. " I'm here to see my girl." I shake my head and walk in the kitchen and I see Cameron cooking. "Mhm So we cooking now." He turns around and says. "Why you and Nique acting so surprised?" I look at him. "Because you never cook but where Nique at." He shrugs and I walk out the kitchen and see Kaylee. She looks at me and says. "Nique upstairs." I walk upstairs and I go in Nique's room. She turns around and looks at me. "Wassup and you didn't tell me you was coming over." I say. "Mhm So Cameron cooking for you now." She rolls her eyes and says. "Girl I don't think he can cook." I say. "I never tasted his food before so I don't know." She shakes her head. "What you doing today?" I look at her. "Shit that's why I came over here to chill with y'all." She nods her head and says. "Girl we need to find something to do." Kaylee walks in the room and says. "Nique yo man want you." Nique shakes her head and walks out the room. I look at Kaylee and say. "So you and Carson?" She shakes her head. "Not you too." I walk out the room and go downstairs. I walk in the living room and I sit down on the couch. I get on my phone and Carson comes over and sits next to me. I look up at him. "What you want?" He shakes his head. "I can't come and sit down." I shake my head and I get back on my phone. Cameron and Nique walk out the kitchen and I look up from my phone. "I guess y'all cute." Cameron says. "You know me and my baby cute don't be a hater." I look at Nique. "Mhm So you his baby now." She rolls her eyes and Cameron looks at her. "So you not my baby hmm ok Nique." She says. "Boy hush cause I didn't even say anything." I look at Cameron. "Your mom waiting on you." He says. "I'm not talking to her so she waiting for nothing." I look at Nique and she says. "Nope I'm not getting in that." Cameron says. "Why you trying to put Nique in this?" I shake my head and get back on my phone.