Chapter 38

Nique's Pov
Kaylee walks out of the room and Cameron wraps his arms around me. "Now tell me what's bothering you." I look at him. "Nothing I told you I'm fine." He says. "Mhm ok." I shake my head and say. "What movie we going to see?"  He looks at me and says. "Whatever you want to go and see," I say. "Mhm let's go and see Night School." He lets me go and I walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I close the bathroom door and I pin my hair up. I take off my clothes and get in the shower. I take a shower and get out 30 minutes later. I wrap my towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom and go in my closet. I find me an outfit and put it on.

I walk out the closet and I see Kaylee and Tanisha standing in my room

I walk out the closet and I see Kaylee and Tanisha standing in my room. Tanisha says. "So we going on dates now?"  I shake my head and look at her. "Yeah, girl I am," Kaylee says. "Girl go and get yo man." Cameron walks into the room and looks at me. "You ready?" I nod my head and I grab my phone and keys. I walk out of the room and downstairs. I look at Carson and shake my head. Me and Cameron walk outside and get in his car. I look at him and he says. "What bae?" I shake my head and look out the window. I turn on the radio and I look over at Cameron. We pull up at the movies and get out. Cameron walks over to me and grabs my hand. We walk in the movie theater and Cameron looks at me. "You want something?" I shake my head. "I'm good." We walk inside the theater room and sit down. The movie ends a few hours later. We get up and walk outside and get in Cameron's car. He looks over at me. "You hungry?" I look at him and say. "Yeah." He says. "I'm not driving to Wendy's Nique." I smack my lips. "Really Cameron." He drives off and shakes his head. "You eat Wendy's too damn much." I glare at him. "And? Nigga." He says. "We going to Applebee's or we can order pizza." I roll my eyes. "We can just order pizza then." He drives to my house and I get on my phone. We pull up at my house and I get out and walk inside. Kaylee looks at me. "So what Y'all do?" I look at her. "We went to the movies." I walk upstairs to my room and I change my clothes. Cameron walks into the room and looks at me. I roll my eyes and I grab my phone and walk out of the room. I go downstairs and Carson looks at me. "Why you looking mad?" I sit down on the couch and I look at him. "Yo ugly ass cousin." I get on my phone and Cameron comes downstairs. Carson says. "What you do to Nique?" He looks at me and then at Carson. "She'll be alright she just mad cause I didn't get her no Wendy's." Cameron sits next to me and I roll my eyes. Kaylee says. "You always eating that shit," Cameron says. "That's what I said." I glare at both of them. "And? Do y'all buy my food?" Carson says. "Come on best friend I'll go and buy you Wendy's." I get up,but Cameron grabs my arm and pulls me back down. "Nah I ordered pizza." I sit back down and roll my eyes. Cameron says. "You always rolling your eyes." Carson looks at me. "You good best friend." Kaylee says. "When y'all become best friends?" I glare at her. "A few minutes ago." Carson says. "So you better not hurt my best friend,or we going to have some problems."
Kaylee's Pov
Carson looks at me. "Where Nique and Cameron?" I shrug. "They probably upstairs." 
Tanisha looks at me. "What we doing tonight?" I look at her. "Nique going out with Cameron." She says. "So they going on a date?" I nod my head. She gets up and says. "You coming?" I get up and we walk upstairs. We walk in Nique's and she walks out the closet. Tanisha says. "So we going on dates now?" Nique shakes her head and looks at her. "Yeah, girl I am," I say. "Girl go and get yo man." Cameron walks into the room and looks at Nique. "You ready?" They walk out the room and Tanisha says. "Well it's about time." I shake my head and walk out the room. I walk downstairs and Carson says. "Where they going?" I look at him. "They going on a date." I sit on the couch and Tanisha walks downstairs. "When y'all going on a date?" I look at her. "That's up to Carson." He says. "Soon I just got to talk to Nique." Tanisha says. "Why you got to talk to Nique?" He says. "Don't worry about it." I shake my head and get on my phone. Tanisha says. "Wait I thought you said you didn't want him?" Carson shakes his head and says. "Wow I see how to it is." I roll my eyes and get back on my phone. We watch a movie for a few hours and Nique walk through the door. I look at her. "So what Y'all do?" She looks at me. "We went to the movies." She walks upstairs and Cameron walks in the house and goes upstairs. Nique walks downstairs and Carson looks at her. "Why you looking mad?" She sits down on the couch and looks at him. "Yo ugly ass cousin." I look at her. "What he do?" Cameron comes downstairs and Carson says. "What you do to Nique?" He looks at Nique and then at Carson. "She'll be alright she just mad cause I didn't get her no Wendy's." Cameron sits next to her and I say. "You always eating that shit," Cameron says. "That's what I said." She glares at both of us. "And? Do y'all buy my food?" Carson says. "Come on best friend I'll go and buy you Wendy's." She gets up,but Cameron grabs her arm and pulls her back down. "Nah I ordered pizza." Cameron says. "You always rolling your eyes." Carson looks at Nique. "You good best friend." I say. "When y'all become best friends?" She glares at me. "A few minutes ago." Carson says. "So you better not hurt my best friend,or we going to have some problems." I look at them. "How y'all just gone become best friends like that?" Nique says. "Like we just did." Cameron says. "Y'all not best friend's." Nique rolls her eyes and I look at her. "Why you mad?" She shakes her head. "I'm not." Cameron gets on the phone and orders pizza. I say. "Order some wings too." He says. "Aight." Carson says. "Best friend I need to talk to you." She says. "Aight bestie we can talk later." Cameron shakes his head and Tanisha says. "Y'all hating cause they best friends now." I say. "We not hating." Nique gets up and walks in the kitchen.